NFL Week 4: What have we learned

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It could be very possible the Commanders tell Ron Rivera to kick rocks and promote Bienemy. The Commanders defense was getting cooked at key moments.

That's always been the plan. Magic gonna make it happen.

commanders.png

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nfl refs needs to be investigated after yesterday game with Eagles and Commanders.

Commanders were granted 5 plus first down on penalties on 3rd down. Questionable calls
Hurts were called for a intentional grounding from the pocket on a miscommunication on a WR route.
AVvXsEhikPdoruLy41b3eb0CIVK7Cpo0gsQ6IYuDB5XiQLaIdJ4okZw0X8IEyOf7S2aX5TtAJIX9scbPS5DGjgocnYpnU_wNarTdpJZObHU3PYn33bo9_kOSYRXw2Re0Ts2gfRXG3IBWFd5TsMOJNVEzShSgIpnJjpxghGa7Gxi2Z3FpNEv5enws0xDyqoH3=w621-h390

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The game should not have been close based on what? Mahomes threw two terrible picks and a safety that gave the Jets momentum if we take away the horse collar tackle penalty.

Great so two non calls/calls benefit the Jets.
those two bad calls resulted in 9 jets points.
what logic are you using? Penalties against the Chiefs don't matter in the large scheme, but penalties against the other teams matter? :mjlol:

good lord. I guess this is going to happen all year. people gone complain about holds and where Jawaan Taylor helmet is. :dead:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
unless your team in the AFC West, I think we all agree Staley needs to go :mjlol:
It's just crazy seeing Chargers fans pissed they won a Divisional Game. :russ:

These cats really would be happier being 1-3 right now. :wow:

I can see it though, decision like that in the play-offs means another postseason exit and coming up short while Herbert and Keenan playing their heart out.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A good bit, but the biggest takeaway is that C.J. Stroud is one "you need to account for this cat on every play" pass-catcher away from being beyond special.

Other items:
Bijan was absolutely worth the top 10 pick
If a RB is ever going to win MVP again ... 2023 CMC looks like the best candidate.
Zach Wilson MIGHT be salvageable. MIGHT.
Dallas can absolutely win it all if they take shyt seriously every week and avoid a significant injury to Micah Parsons.

Dallas gotta beat someone worth a damn.

Next Week Is The Test Vs Our Gold Gang :demonic:

@Bryan Danielson get the thread ready. Time to get ready for this DakPack!

calh45

Cal
Daps
I got a bonus lesson after seeing some of the Falcon highlights, I have Kyle Pitts on my FF team and got mad at his number of targets this morning, but Atlanta passing on Lamar for Ridder has to be up there with one of the dumbest FO/HC choices of all time. Lamar would've come to Atlanta and him plus Bijan, Pitts, and London would be murdering the NFC south. At least Fields has flashes of talent and can pull off games like he did yesterday so Chicago's choice makes a little bit of sense, but Ridder is just BAD. Mack Hollins telling the starting QB to leave him the fukk alone on the sideline is nuts.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
-the 9ers are the best team in the nfl
-eagles are good but they don't look close to what they were last year and same with the chiefs
-tredavious white getting hurt again sucks and will hurt the bills defense but they still might be the best team in the AFC
-broncos need to play their young guys more, specifically marvin mims and mcglaughin
-bengals are done for the year

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Rivera’s explanation of that was ridiculous. He said his team was tired… well, that means the opposing team’s defense is tired as well!

In addition, if your team is tired, why not try for ONE play to win the game at the 2 yard line? Just fukking dumb.
No fukking way he said this. My team is tired, so we gonna play one more quarter instead of 1 more play. :smugfavre:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I got a bonus lesson after seeing some of the Falcon highlights, I have Kyle Pitts on my FF team and got mad at his number of targets this morning, but Atlanta passing on Lamar for Ridder has to be up there with one of the dumbest FO/HC choices of all time. Lamar would've come to Atlanta and him plus Bijan, Pitts, and London would be murdering the NFC south. At least Fields has flashes of talent and can pull off games like he did yesterday so Chicago's choice makes a little bit of sense, but Ridder is just BAD. Mack Hollins telling the starting QB to leave him the fukk alone on the sideline is nuts.

ummm hmmmm

especially after they were in the hunt for The Nasty Man

Straight Collusion....they ain't foolin nobody. And then turn around and give Herbert and Burrow more guaranteed money than Lamar. :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bruh I will gladly take Fields or Wilson over Ridder. This nikka is TRASH and I hate disrespecting pro athletes, but he’s holding this team back something serious. The defense does enough to put the offense in position to win, but we can’t score any damn points smh.

With the weapons Atlanta has on offense, it’s supposed to be one of the best units in the league!
I read somewhere that the Falcons 1st team offense got ONE series in the entire preseason which ended in a turnover. Please tell me this isn't true.