jets
should
not
have
even
been
that
close

that "horse collar" completely kept the jets in the game. we get it, yall mad cuz the Chiefs have won a lot of games. but the chiefs getting help from refs narrative is not a thing.

And yes, when the play happened i said it wasn't a horse collar before the replay. what the hell kinda bytch ass semantics argument is that? I was calling it out in real time, while all you nikkas sat there quietly watching the chiefs get screwed. Only non-Chiefs fan that said anything was Buccimane. Then when questionable calls happen at the end of the game the whole board came out the woodwork rooting for the Jets. :mjlol:
You didn’t know it was a horse collar until you saw the replay. Where is the lie?

There was nothing outstanding about the chiefs other than Pacheco having a good homecoming. Mahomes is under throwing passes in the dunderhead jets were doing him favors keeping bum ass, Jermaine, Johnson, and Michael Clemens on the field on passing downs.

I saw nothing exceptional about the Chiefs yesterday when sitting in the stands

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You didn’t know it was a horse collar until you saw the replay. Where is the lie?

There was nothing outstanding about the chiefs other than Pacheco having a good homecoming. Mahomes is under throwing passes in the dunderhead jets were doing him favors keeping bum ass, Jermaine, Johnson, and Michael Clemens on the field on passing downs.

I saw nothing exceptional about the Chiefs yesterday when sitting in the stands
what the fukk are you talking about? that clearly wasn't a horse collar. And i reacted in real time. I don't even think you know what the debate is about that play.

And like a lot of Chiefs haters, yall expect every week to be a 50-0 blowout, otherwise "its not impressive". Been there, done that with yall.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
It would seem clear that after 4 games, Nico Collins is the WR #1 in Houston.
A lot of people thought Robert Woods would be the guy, but he seems to be settling into more of that veteran mentor role than a workhorse and target hog.

I would caution people who think Justin Fields has turned a corner. He mostly played a great game. But the Bears and Broncos are 2 of the worst teams in the league. I don't think we learned anything about either team here. I just think there's some overreaction going on.

We should pay attention to Michael Wilson in Arizona. He was a sleeper to have a good season. And this week he finally got up to 7 targets vs the 49ers. He caught them all for 76 yards and 2 TD. Not ready to call him a fantasy WR3 yet, but potentially a flex given the matchup.

The Indianapolis Colts remain a fairly competitive team. I thought if they stunk it up in the early going it might push them to offer Jonathan Taylor a better deal. But their 2-2 start may cause them to continue testing the trade market.

I would like to see Houston feature Tank Dell a bit more, but Houston might be OK.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
what the fukk are you talking about? that clearly wasn't a horse collar. And i reacted in real time. I don't even think you know what the debate is about that play.

And like a lot of Chiefs haters, yall expect every week to be a 50-0 blowout, otherwise "its not impressive". Been there, done that with yall.
It wasn’t clear until we saw the replay. I’m even agreeing with you that it wasn’t a horse collar but to compare it to the hold on bum ass Jermaine Johnson as if it had the same degree of obviousness is phony as fukk.

NYC Rebel

Daps

Who expects 50 to nothing games every week? Is that what you do? Speak on my behalf when I didn’t ask to be spoken for? fukk outta here with that. I’m not that dumb considering the Chiefs receiving core is not all that anymore.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
It wasn’t clear until we saw the replay. I’m even agreeing with you that it wasn’t a horse collar but to compare it to the hold on bum ass Jermaine Johnson as if it had the same degree of obviousness is phony as fukk.
Its not comparable, it was worse. It got the Jets back into the game.
yall saying a call was bad at the end of a game, i'm saying the game shouldn't have even been close. the game was close because of bad calls against the Chiefs.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Its not comparable, it was worse.
:mjlol:

Bum ass Jermaine Johnson was outright, hugged and held for a minimum of five seconds.

We simply are not going to agree. I can sit here and agree the sauce held that receiver and that it wasn’t a horse collar. That’s because I’m not a biased homer ass fan like you are.

Nor are you talking to a dumb ass football fan expected 50 to nothing scores from this latest iteration of the chiefs

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
One call benefitted the Jets and it’s “see see the Jets got a bad call that went their way too”. They missed the intentional grounding on Mahomes, the holding on JJ of course. More went in KC’s favor.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
One call benefitted the Jets and it’s “see see the Jets got a bad call that went their way too”. They missed the intentional grounding on Mahomes, the holding on JJ of course. More went in KC’s favor.
again, lmao...if you watched the whole game you'd know the Jets should not have even been close at the end of the game. they got help all game. people just reacting to the end of the game. aside from the fake safety and the fake horse collar, there was an encroachment penalty that was called where the Jets D-lineman grabbed Mahomes facemask, the facemask wasn't called there either.

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
again, lmao...if you watched the whole game you'd know the Jets should not have even been close at the end of the game. they got help all game. people just reacting to the end of the game. aside from the fake safety and the fake horse collar, there was an encroachment penalty that was called where the Jets D-lineman grabbed Mahomes facemask, the facemask wasn't called there either.
The game should not have been close based on what? Mahomes threw two terrible picks and a safety that gave the Jets momentum if we take away the horse collar tackle penalty.

Great so two non calls/calls benefit the Jets.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The game should not have been close based on what? Mahomes threw two terrible picks and a safety that gave the Jets momentum if we take away the horse collar tackle penalty.

Great so two non calls/calls benefit the Jets.
Should've been 4. CJ Mosely dropped one and the Michael Carter one (that got called back) was on a hold.