• Total voters

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
You saw it with Jameis.

How do you think Tampa handled building around Jameis and do you think he should've played Day 1?
I wish they would of sat him, they had some of the blocks in place, but went away from it.

They had the 1,2 punch of Martin and Blount and went 9-7, but then Koetter went completely away from it and tried to play Fitzpatrick when shyt went left and he did what he always does.

The Arians year sucked cause all his QB in the first year all have crazy INT numbers but the 2nd year, they blow up. He just never made it to the 2nd year.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Vikings, Commanders, Green Bay, Tampa Bay are surprising. Baltimore when they don't let their HC get in the way are the most dominant team in the league. Teams keep finding a way to keep KC in the game so they can win, chargers should be ashamed.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Vikings have beaten the Niners, Texans and Packers in a row all wire to wire

AFC gonna be a clusterfukk this season

People overrated the fukk out of the Browns roster. Watson has had his issues but the rest of the offense ain't doing him no favors

NFL fukked up letting Jayden Daniels get there with Kliff Kingsbury

Jaguars going back to the Jaguars I've known for most of my adult life

If you a black QB and the team signs Joe Flacco to be your backup you gonna lose your job

Let’s run it back:sas1:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
breh..

Damien Woody, Greeny all them this morning got on my nerves. Rex too. And YES they were siding with Rodgers and not Saleh

Thank God Green Bay chose the organization over this dude. He is an irritable cancer at this point
I do not fukk with Rodgers at all but Saleh is completely in over his head. Gus Bradley 2.0

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I do not fukk with Rodgers at all but Saleh is completely in over his head. Gus Bradley 2.0
explain.. because he had to make shyt work with Zach Wilson who they drafted. no real backup.

then you bring in the egostistical cancer Rodgers who does the same thing with every coach win or lose.

Defense just fine. They lost yesterday because the kicker missed. Im not getting it

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No I definitely get that, but most of the time these teams force themselves to fall in love with a QB cause they either see a run on them or they take a shot and hope shyt works out.

Hell look at Carolina, they thought they had their guy in Bryce, now people aren't even sure if he's gonna be there next year.

If you're gonna strap yourself to a QB, you might as well sign a vet and have him sit his first year or two and just have him soak in game instead of throwing him to the wolves cause not all rookies are day 1 ready.
Yeah, most swings at QB are whiffs, but at the end of the day you have to keep trying as a team.
I don't know what the correct strategy is for developing one in terms of starting as opposed to sitting but that shouldn't scare teams away.
QB is the most transformational position in football by a mile
A great QB can pull a team out of the depths (see Houston last year and possibly Washington this year) while a bad one can hamstring worse than any position
That doesn't mean I condone reaching. I would never have taken Mac Jones, Kenny Pickett, Bo Nix or JJ McCarthy in round 1 ever. I was right on two of those, Nix also looks like complete trash for an older player who was supposed to be "NFL ready" and we'll see with JJ

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
explain.. because he had to make shyt work with Zach Wilson who they drafted. no real backup.

then you bring in the egostistical cancer Rodgers who does the same thing with every coach win or lose.

Defense just fine. They lost yesterday because the kicker missed. Im not getting it
The team is consistently unprepared. 10 days off and losing to a mediocre at best Denver team is inexcusable. Not giving the ball to your 240lbs RB on the 1 yard line is inexcusable. Penalties, stupid discipline issues. 13 accepted penalties is ridiculous.

Kicking a 50 yard FG on a rainy day in Met Life is absurd, MetLife is just like Heinz Field - those kicks are not gimmes. You don't run the ball to get a slightly easier FG?

Even the defense isn't 'just fine' when they can't fukking stop the run. There is nothing he does well. If you want to argue that he's got the defense playing well, there's a name for that job - defensive coordinator.