Have you learned anything new?

• Total voters

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I will never in life understand how you start fighting at a game.

It’s crazy. Spend all of that money just to act like an idiot. That guy in the first video could have easily killed that guy when he was stomping his head.

My family has had season tickets to the Patriots since the 1980’s, so I’ve been to a lot of games and seen a lot there. It’s gotten worse over the years. It’s a combination between the drinking at the tailgate, the gambling and fantasy aspect, and then just some people being out of control. It’s why I would never risk selling a ticket to some random person because if they do anything stupid when they have your tickets, you are the one that loses the tickets going forward. Always selling them on NFL ticket exchange if needed because it’s not worth risking some drunk moron costing you.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy. Spend all of that money just to act like an idiot. That guy in the first video could have easily killed that guy when he was stomping his head.

My family has had season tickets to the Patriots since the 1980’s, so I’ve been to a lot of games and seen a lot there. It’s gotten worse over the years. It’s a combination between the drinking at the tailgate, the gambling and fantasy aspect, and then just some people being out of control. It’s why I would never risk selling a ticket to some random person because if they do anything stupid when they have your tickets, you are the one that loses the tickets going forward. Always selling them on NFL ticket exchange if needed because it’s not worth risking some drunk moron costing you.
true

Daps
They just made him the highest paid bear ever they not about to trade him after 4 fukking games ya'll be saying the wildest shyt on here :dead:

Caleb has flashes of the envisioned talent. I think they telling him to take the safe route after his turnovers but when a play was needed he delivered. Having Keenan Back and Swift looking like he remembers how to play football is huge. Most impressive thing so far is his anticipation and processing, already looks good. Needs to clean up accuracy and miscommunications on deep balls but that will come. He looks fine

Justin Fields is definitely playing really well and I don't see any reason why they would move off of him. 3 tds and 400 yards of offense and go back to russ :mjlol: ? come on now. They need to take the reins off of him earlier in games. I think he may have found a home in PA if he keeps playing like this. Hes looking great

Jayden Daniels looking like roty.

Love is Favre without the insane talent which is not good because the only way you can circumvent favres idiotic throws is because of his ability.

Jalen Hurts, Lawrence, Watson :picard: so many mediocre "franchise" qbs atm

NFCN looking like the hardest division atm :patrice:
This 100%.

Favre had a cannon. Probably the hardest thrower of the football ever among the "good to HOF-level" QBs. Anyone ever look at Antonio Freeman's hands KNOWS he was throwing fire.

Love gotta be more like A-Aron and less like Favre. They don't need him to take unnecessary risks with the ball.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
- Energy is real. When your best player has bad energy it permeates the whole team. Rodgers has the Jets thinking they’re better than they are. And ironically the guy he wants, Davante, is draining the Raiders

- Many QBs have tried and all except Mahomes have failed at going WR by committee. Josh Allen is delusional. When you’re playing the best of the best you’re gona need top tier WRs to win and unless Keon makes a drastic leap that will hold them back. Allen is giving me vibes of the nice cat who purposely picks the worst team so he can shine

- The Ravens will either win it all or set back Lamar as a passer forever. No in between. All the pundits and even the ravens themselves are already on some ‘just ride Henry and manage the game’:huhldup: Which is what I said was gonna happen

This reverts them to that run heavy mindset when really they need to be focused on opening up as a pass attack . They bout to turn Lamar into Ryan tannehill

:mjpls:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
- Energy is real. When your best player has bad energy it permeates the whole team. Rodgers has the Jets thinking they’re better than they are. And ironically the guy he wants, Davante, is draining the Raiders

- Many QBs have tried and all except Mahomes have failed at going WR by committee. Josh Allen is delusional. When you’re playing the best of the best you’re gona need top tier WRs to win and unless Keon makes a drastic leap that will hold them back. Allen is giving me vibes of the nice cat who purposely picks the worst team so he can shine

- The Ravens will either win it all or set back Lamar as a passer forever. No in between. All the pundits and even the ravens themselves are already on some ‘just ride Henry and manage the game’:huhldup: Which is what I said was gonna happen

:mjpls:

First playoff game the opposing team gonna have a fresh game plan to shut down Henry and Lamar gonna be left trying to adlib throws to the corpse of Mark Andrews and Likely. It low-key happened in the Raider game :russ:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
First playoff game the opposing team gonna have a fresh game plan to shut down Henry and Lamar gonna be left trying to adlib throws to the corpse of Mark Andrews and Likely. It low-key happened in the Raider game :russ:

Bingo.

Time. On. Task. Running all over the titans and jags all year is just rocking them to sleek thinking they don’t need an efficient pass attack

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Bingo.

Time. On. Task. Running all over the titans and jags all year is just rocking them to sleek thinking they don’t need an efficient pass attack
Jake Locker would still be in the league if he didn’t up and quit :mjlol: