Have you learned anything new?

• Total voters

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First playoff game the opposing team gonna have a fresh game plan to shut down Henry and Lamar gonna be left trying to adlib throws to the corpse of Mark Andrews and Likely. It low-key happened in the Raider game :russ:
The Raider game came down to poor clock management + Harbaugh challenging an obvious catch and losing a timeout + BS phantom penalties called on the Ravens.

Flukey game that goes beyond the box score.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Indy and Miami should trade QB's.

Miami fans want a QB who can throw far.
Indy fans want a QB who can read defenses and complete passes from the pocket.

You think we want to go from Anthony "1 play away from injury" Richardson to Tua "1 play away from national incident" Tagovailoa?

I don't want to see him play again for any team.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The Titans have a new starter at Quarterback

Probably right and this is how franchises get set back for decades

They needed Will Levis to play a full season and take the L for them to get the first pick and a new QB. Mason Rudolph will fukk around win 5 games, they pick 5th instead of 1st, get the fanbase all ralled up, get the pundits gassing him ‘You can win with Mason Rudolph! Good run game, defense, mistake free good clean football how about these Titans!’

Then they name him starter and after a offseason of tape on him defenses destroy him. The Daniel jones special

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
breh..

Damien Woody, Greeny all them this morning got on my nerves. Rex too. And YES they were siding with Rodgers and not Saleh

Thank God Green Bay chose the organization over this dude. He is an irritable cancer at this point
I will say Skip had his foot on his neck for years as a "blame-deflecting, master manipulator" but he's too busy talking to himself in his closet nowadays :skip:
I will never in life understand how you start fighting at a game.

A-town stomp :scust:

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Aaron Rodgers tenure on Jets coming to an end he says anything that satisfies his ego even if it means throwing people under the bus.

Kenneth Walker if healthy is a top 6 RB in the league.

Chiefs will end up getting Cooper or Adams to replace Rice.

Kelce's break up with scripted relationship might come soon.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Probably right and this is how franchises get set back for decades

They needed Will Levis to play a full season and take the L for them to get the first pick and a new QB. Mason Rudolph will fukk around win 5 games, they pick 5th instead of 1st, get the fanbase all ralled up, get the pundits gassing him ‘You can win with Mason Rudolph! Good run game, defense, mistake free good clean football how about these Titans!’

Then they name him starter and after a offseason of tape on him defenses destroy him. The Daniel jones special
Multiple analysts will utter these exact words on Tuesday and on gameday this weekend. :heh:

Hamsterdam921

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully the Titans keep Mason Rudolph as the starter. They probably lose tonight if Levis doesn't get hurt.

Tyler Huntley gotta go. I was hoping for him to play hero ball since he was in front of his hometown.
Callahan already has said that Levis will be back starting when healthy. Let Levis crash and burn and get us top 5 pick or he turns it around and shows us something. That’s a win win. Mason Rudolph will only lead us to mediocrity