NFL Week 3: What Have We Learned?!

Learn anything new?

• Total voters

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Baker and Carr are still who we thought they were. Darnold and Dalton will be too.

Put some respect on Malik Willis' name. Everyone dogged him for this games he started in Tennessee. Clearly he just wasn't ready. He's looked great in GB under the circumstances. He made plays running, was accurate, and posted mistake free.

Fields winning. They need to make a move for a WR to boost that offense. Roman should be ready next week but they gotta add a vet.

Poles made a mistake not dumping Eberflus. Should have Caleb with a new regime he could grow with. It's not helping your QB if his coach gets canned after year 1 and he has to learn a new system.

Sirianni still suspect.

The refs did Davonta dirty not blowing the whistle and letting him get KO'd.

agreed but from all reports Caleb a true student of the game and is coachable so I don't think a new coach next year would hamper him especially if its an offensive minded one. I have zero faith they don't do some dumb shyt though. Ben Johnson, Beli, the cat in Houston...these are no brainers and they will pick up some bum, watch lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
A veteran QB played better than a 2nd year QB. Who's surprised? That team still failed their franchise QB.
what are we even defending right now

people were saying 'no one' could do anything with the talent in carolina. that's clearly not the case. give bryce some credit for struggling to get 3 total first downs with the same coaches and personnel

why can't we call it what it was :dead:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
agreed but from all reports Caleb a true student of the game and is coachable so I don't think a new coach next year would hamper him especially if its an offensive minded one. I have zero faith they don't do some dumb shyt though. Ben Johnson, Beli, the cat in Houston...these are no brainers and they will pick up some bum, watch lol
Caleb is going to be ok, he really doesnt look comfortable in that system

If you have a QB who looked like a god in Air Raid, why the fukk are you forcing him to play in a Shanahan offense?

It doesn't make sense as at all. Play to the QB's strengths, make the game as easy for him as possible. They need a new staff ASAP

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Caleb is going to be ok, he really doesnt look comfortable in that system

If you have a QB who looked like a god in Air Raid, why the fukk are you forcing him to play in a Shanahan offense?

It doesn't make sense as at all. Play to the QB's strengths, make the game as easy for him as possible. They need a new staff ASAP

One thing I've noticed early is that Waldron can be stubborn with what isn't working. He made some alterations so hopefully he begins to play to the players strengths and not be beholden to his scheme or whatever. it took 3 games for him to figure that Running swift up the gut for 1 a yard isn't smart and roschon is better at that.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Like I said earlier Dalton will return to true form soon :sas2:
doesn't matter

if a washed up old andy can roll out of bed and put up numbers throwing in every direction the entire argument of "no tools/impossible to succeed" is trash

how many first downs did bryce get in two games btw. how many times did he even throw more than 15 yards