New Poll Shows Kamala leading Trump For President

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best thing for Democrats is for Trump to talk. If he just stayed in the house and kept his mouth shut, he win easy. The more he talks the more ppl are reminded why he should not be president

What’s great is he doesn’t have the discipline to change up. He will continue giving the same insane meandering stump speech that bores even his ardent supporters.

More talk of the late great Hannibal Lector, sharks and electric boats please. Tell us more about how you’ll be a dictator on day one. :noah:

Daps
Yesterday’s price ain’t today’s price.

Timing is everything.

In 2020, Harris was saddled by being an fmr attorney general. Now the contrasts are staggering. She’s opposing a convicted felon, who believes he’s above the law and all scrutiny.

Trump is washed up, old news, dreadfully ugly, fat, amoral, retarded, and represents the worst in humanity, while desiring to take the country back to the “good ol days.”

Harris is vibrant, attractive, young (relatively), intelligent, credentialed and feels like a fresh step forward for our country

I’m genuinely excited for her campaign and future presidency. She has closed the enthusiasm gap between MAGA and democratic voters in 48 hours. Unreal
:wow:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Kamala has zero chance,give us a cac who nobody knows,they'll fair better:mjpls:"-cacmamba
yes, that's what history says. nothing that's happened in the last few days is "proof" that kamala is going to win the electoral college in november. can she? yeah. will she? i don't know

keep pretending i'm the only one on the coli who doesn't think kamala will win, though :mjlol:

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Polls don’t really mean anything right now, let’s see the polls three months from now. It’s will be a very close race though.
But they did a few days ago
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They really had her developing like a draft and stash European player for the San Antonio Spurs back in the day. She went from having no moves to actually being...good? That speech was solid, and her team is operating very smartly right now. I'm surprised.

She's got Biden's infrastructure and millions pouring in. They'll be fine.