New Poll Shows Kamala leading Trump For President

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They really had her developing like a draft and stash European player for the San Antonio Spurs back in the day. She went from having no moves to actually being...good? That speech was solid, and her team is operating very smartly right now. I'm surprised.
Same. She is definitely much more formidable. I think getting the shyttiest portfolio as a VP must have been like Vegeta training in heavy gravity. She is just moving impeccable right now.

Yesterday, I saw her speech from last week (before Biden stepped down) and was thoroughly impressed.:
I wonder how much work Kamala put in re: her public speaking behind the scenes? IMO, I was actually surprised with the confidence and ease she showed during the NC rally. I've been kinda checked out on her as a VP after having a bad taste during her primary (and the leaks about her from staff altho I may be confusing some of it w/ Klobuchar).

Maybe I've just been to used to holding my breath w/ Biden, but watching her during the speech, her mannerisms seem more informal and natural... more what you'd see in a 1-on-1 convo which really reels in audiences a la Barack, and her pacing is solid. It legit looks like she memorized the speech even if she's glancing at the teleprompters in-between sentences:

(timestamped to skip the salute to the soldiers and other fluff)

Also on another note, lowkey the best analogy I can think of for Kamala is that joke about not having to outrun the bear, you just have to outrun the other guy trying to escape the bear... Kamala is not 2008 Obama (altho she speaks better than 2020 Kamala), but she doesn't have to be that good, just better than the current version of Trump who is no longer in his prime.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
yes, that's what history says. nothing that's happened in the last few days is "proof" that kamala is going to win the electoral college in november. can she? yeah. will she? i don't know

keep pretending i'm the only one on the coli who doesn't think kamala will win, though :mjlol:
Absolute nonsense and drivel, everything has shown that this race is way more tougher and competitive than with biden, polls have consistently shown harris fairing better in matchups and this is before the convention where candidates get a bump and before a VP selection which also helps the candidate. Stop the MAGA bs

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolute nonsense and drivel, everything has shown that this race is way more tougher and competitive than with biden, polls have consistently shown harris fairing better in matchups and this is before the convention where candidates get a bump and before a VP selection which also helps the candidate. Stop the MAGA bs
no, what's nonsense is acting like objectively looking at kamala's chances to win an election in a country like america is "maga". you're an emotional bozo

i'm voting for kamala, if that blunts any of whatever the fukk it is you're whining about. but to claim that she "has this in the bag" is crazy

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
no, what's nonsense is pretending that objectively looking at kamala's chances to win an election in a country like america is "maga". you're an emotional bozo

i'm voting for kamala, if that blunts any of whatever the fukk it is you're whining about
Again i will continue to check you and refute your inaccuracies anytime. You said nothing has happened to show kamala can win the electoral college, i pointed to polls showing harris more competitive than biden, surge in donations from grassroots and first time donors, new polls showing harris up nationally or a very tight race within the margin of error, all before the convention where candidates usually get a bump and momentum, before the VP selection, before the debate where harris is an objectively stronger performer than biden. I will check and correct any drivel i see, we cant play this bothsides MAGA bs