New Poll Shows Kamala leading Trump For President

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yesterday’s price ain’t today’s price.

Timing is everything.

In 2020, Harris was saddled by being an fmr attorney general. Now the contrasts are staggering. She’s opposing a convicted felon, who believes he’s above the law and all scrutiny.

Trump is washed up, old news, dreadfully ugly, fat, amoral, retarded, and represents the worst in humanity, while desiring to take the country back to the “good ol days.”

Harris is vibrant, attractive, young (relatively), intelligent, credentialed and feels like a fresh step forward for our country

I’m genuinely excited for her campaign and future presidency. She has closed the enthusiasm gap between MAGA and democratic voters in 48 hours. Unreal
This was literally a cosmic shift. As SOON as Biden endorsed her, damn near the entire party fell in line and money started FLOWING in.

I ain’t never seen no shyt like this..especially THIS quickly :wow:

The hype for this is gonna be on the same level during Obama’s first run.

The DNC is basically going to be the Avengers assembling on stage around her. That debate bout to be must see TV…oh my…

2legit

Superstar
Daps
This was literally a cosmic shift. As SOON as Biden endorsed her, damn near the entire party fell in line and money started FLOWING in.

I ain’t never seen no shyt like this..especially THIS quickly :wow:

The hype for this is gonna be on the same level during Obama’s first run.

The DNC is basically going to be the Avengers assembling on stage around her. That debate bout to be must see TV…oh my…
There won't be a debate. Trump is about to pull the Joel Embiid faking a mysterious injury 20 minutes before playing Jokic on National TV move. Trump gonna pull out before he ever lets himself get embarrassed.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
There won't be a debate. Trump is about to pull the Joel Embiid faking a mysterious injury 20 minutes before playing Jokic on National TV move. Trump gonna pull out before he ever lets himself get embarrassed.
But you also gotta remember he is a narcissist and he won’t like being called “weak” in the media. Just like Aubrey, he is going to have to face his match. He can’t tootsie slide is way out of this, he gotta live in his purpose. :troll:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I don't have an ounce of respect for RFK after he fukked up and leaked that phone call. He ain't nothing, but a MAGA hoe looking for a job in the administration. Dude has no integrity.
As long as he taking votes from Don Cheeto I don’t give a fukk

I hate the fact that I’d smash :francis:

Id squirt in them guts and not even regret it.