WOAT
Supporter
Daps
gUz5JwLG.jpg

NOT GUILTY!!!

wqLwq.gif

:dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What kinda sexist remark is this? Women and children are the same to you?

No numnuts, the point was that to sit there and try to blame and shyt on her for coming out years later is wrong when you got plenty of people who have been victims of similar type shyt that haven't said shyt because of fear, shame, and depression. Sometimes it takes one person to have the courage to come out for others to feel safe and share their stories. If NDT did it, then fukk him. Most people aren't just coming out of nowhere to try and bring cats down for no damn reason esp considering the scrutiny that comes with it (i.e. WHY WAIT SO LONG, YOU LYING, YOU JUST TRYING TO RUIN THAT PERSON). That's the exact reason so many rape victims don't say shyt.

I hope he didn't do it, but if he did, fukk him.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Well, let's see how the story unfolds but based on how things are going these days...he may as well have done it.

I hope the woman gets her closure somehow. Nobody should go through that and not be taken seriously...

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No numnuts, the point was that to sit there and try to blame and shyt on her for coming out years later is wrong when you got plenty of people who have been victims of similar type shyt that haven't said shyt because of fear, shame, and depression. Sometimes it takes one person to have the courage to come out for others to feel safe and share their stories. If NDT did it, then fukk him. Most people aren't just coming out of nowhere to try and bring cats down for no damn reason esp considering the scrutiny that comes with it (i.e. WHY WAIT SO LONG, YOU LYING, YOU JUST TRYING TO RUIN THAT PERSON). That's the exact reason so many rape victims don't say shyt.

I hope he didn't do it, but if he did, fukk him.
You can name call and rant all you want.

Fact is you compared a child being molested (and scared to talk) to a young adult woman not reporting a rape to officials.:gucci:

Its not close, unless you feel women are childlike. Do you?

Also what media is scrutinizing women for rape allegations? Y'all keep saying this as if brehs on the coli have any power.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do y'all insert race into this w/ no evidence.

A black women said a black man raped her years ago and it's coming out now.

Countless powerful white men been thrown under the bus already. Why wouldn't they start with black men first?

Edit: I could very well be about race but I'm of the mind set of having evidence then going all in.

Last edited: