Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Why you not checking all the people who are assuming he is innocent though,as fact:jbhmm:? As we have seen men in position of power are often getting the benefit of the doubt,because people assume they don't have to rape anybody.

All i'll say is he always gave me that vibe he was a arrogant piece of shyt who can't stand to be wrong. Maybe she told him he was wrong for thinking he could get the p*ssy,and he just had to prove she was wrong for thinking otherwise:martin:?

without proof though,he gets the benefit of the doubt,but not a passionate benefit of the doubt. Or a condemnation of her because she may be telling the truth. All we can do is support the women who haven't become victims yet,to let them know they can feel safe and supported when they come out with allegation. But they need to do it in a timely matter,fukk all excuses. And yes there are excuses that may make a woman not want to come foward,but it has to be made known we can't hold anybody to the fire over allegations from 20 years ago. Or even recent claims not taken to police.

Problem is people aren't supportive when women come out quickly either when they are a admirerer of the accused. Outsiders should fall back,keep opinions to themselves without condeming either,and let the investigation and mostly the facts show the truth.
Typically people hold the presumption of innocence against charges, until proof is offered, that is why I typically don't hold any allegation as fact until proof is brought.
She has brought no proof and if you go to the website and read the shyt that woman wrote, you wouldn't even think she is a credible complainer.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The reason she's not reporting it is due to Dyson easily being able to lawyer up. Defamation of character is a real thing, and he's a millionaire, unless you bring evidence you have lawyers to deal with...rightly so.
He wasn't a millionaire when it supposedly occured.
He can get her for defamation for the website alone, she doesn't need to charge for him to respond.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Also if you're aspiring to be the first female astronaut and you fall short, you end up at places like Boeing, Lockheed Marin, JPL or somewhere in the Aerospace Industry, not a Hotep Spiritual Healer.

giphy.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
this is why i have no desire to be famous, sh1t like this happens

just give me my money and I'll be okay with literally nobody knowing who I am

Same man, I make enough now (almost close to fukk you money) and I don't want any clout whatsoever...no IG posts, no FB fame, nuffin. Just give me my muhfukkin money, and I'll be Joe no name.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As someone who's sat on the jury of a case where a man was falsely accused of sexual assault, I've gotta assume innocence until valid proof can be provided. We're in a witch-hunt society and men are losing their livelihoods over allegations alone.

Besides, my gut feeling doesn't really feel like NdT is the type to rape. He's too smart, conscious and socially responsible.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
People don't realize that back then no one saw a problem with drugging and raping a woman. It was as much a fetish thing as bdsm. There was a huge campaign in the 90s to rebrand men who roofie as losers who couldn't get a consenting conscience woman to sleep with them, or as big bad predators. I remember there being a lot of TV movies about it and wondering why no one would think it was a bad thing- because it wasn't considered bad in the 70s and 80s and the women were silenced and shamed.

My parents went to an integrated school during those time and later told us how common drugging was. People used to put things in drinks for shyts and giggles to see people fukked up for entertainment. She didn't necessarily condone/condemn drinking but warned to party responsibly - never leave your cup unattended and if you feel near capcitated yell out for help or call someone before blanking out. For the girls in our fam were told always travel in groups and not to leave friends alone. She mentioned that girls were date raped and trains ran on them often and would say nothing because it was so common. Mind you these were children of the new sexual revolution so the parents were conservative and fire and brimstone(not like modern parents/grandparents), so women were afraid to dishonor their fams too (i.e. you shouldn't have been drinking and drugging like a little whore anyway). Hell school guidance counselors used to host parties and give students cocktails. I guess a generation later in the 90s, these victims campaigned for change in culture and educated their kids which caused the shift and brought awareness. My mom even told me about some honor student girl who drank spike punch and became brain dead some days later. Scared the shyt out of us.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who's sat on the jury of a case where a man was falsely accused of sexual assault, I've gotta assume innocence until valid proof can be provided. We're in a witch-hunt society and men are losing their livelihoods over allegations alone.

Besides, my gut feeling doesn't really feel like NdT is the type to rape. He's too smart, conscious and socially responsible.

I assume innocence without evidence too but as for the last part of your post: the guy has a huuuuge ego and can be rather petty. Just sayin'.