Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:( hope this isn't true

Tchiya-Amet.jpg

:huhldup:

Lesbian backers, anti black man cuz he's up for same job/fellowship motive.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@RARI_Godwind
You think this its a petty charge and nothing would of came from it. Yet you still in here typing paragraphs and mad cause coli breh joking on her teeth?
:aicmon:
Yet no mention of the brehs implying NDT was a lame or had no swag.
:beli:

The whole post when I quoted you merely balanced the scales. You getting triggered say a lot.

Crazy how brehs always assume the worse then:whoa:.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

JajaOfOpobo

All Star
Daps
I just read the blog post... I think she is insane
Don’t you mean COWARD? A Self Hating Coward?
The ONLY way you could EVER be with a Black Goddess, a true Celestial Being, not just one that talks about them, would be by DRUGGING HER, THEN DRAGGING HER TO YOUR BEDROOM, WHILE FULLY UNCONSCIOUS, TAKING OFF HER CLOTHES, AND THEN, WHO KNOWS WHAT WITH HER, OR FOR HOW LONG, WHEN SHE AWAKENS, UNABLE TO MOVE, YOU CONTINUE YOUR DEMONIC ACTS. Is this what you mean by curiosity?

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
@RARI_Godwind
You think this its a petty charge and nothing would of came from it. Yet you still in here typing paragraphs and mad cause coli breh joking on her teeth?
:aicmon:
Yet no mention of the brehs implying NDT was a lame or had no swag.
:beli:

The whole post when I quoted you merely balanced the scales. You getting triggered say a lot.

Crazy how brehs always assume the worse then:whoa:.

"Triggered?" :heh: you just dumb breh lol

I won't even write another paragraph. That would imply I respect you and your logic. Spin what I say and create any narrative you want fam. :ehh:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's an accusation of fukkin RAPE how the fuk else is he suppose to be painted? Mind you, I didn't even say nor imply what you've deduced from my post. I said it's fair to say she doesn't have a case on what you said is '"you fill in the blank" accounts,' but if she's saying that she was drugged and raped there's no reason to go in on how she looks, her motives for coming forward at the time she did, or about her personal life in general.

Also, just to be clear what you're telling me is if she doesn't remember being raped then it didn't happen? If she can remember who/what/when/where and come up with a why she's not to be trusted and she's lying cuz she doesn't remember specifically being penetrated by him? :jbhmm: I mean to me that sounds to be exactly why a rapist would drug someone before raping them but y'all got all the answers :yeshrug:

I see why you're not critical thoughts breh.

@pickles a rapist is a rapist is a fukkin guy rapist. If he ain't do it he ain't do it, which means, HE'S NOT A RAPIST. But if he is why the entire FUKK would it matter if the nikka black, white, yellow, red, brown? :mindblown:

You'd feel better if you got raped by a black man? You just gon let that go cuz you not tryna tear a black man down? Cmon breh:martin:

Also, 1) just cuz other people out here forgiving their own attackers doesn't mean you do.
2) damn near every post in this thread I was initially responded to was brehs saying they're tired of hearing these kinds of stories. They don't even stop to think of when she actually came forward or the fact that now women feel like people are actually listening and doing something about these rapists.

Y'all dead ass out here defending rapists it's crazy:gucci:

On my last note:
@Gonzo @Milomann if y'all ever have the misfortune of being sexually assaulted I just want y'all to know I'm have that same energy. I just hope y'all, and the rest of the coli, do too. :hubie:

I have been sexually assaulted my dikk had been grabbed and my ass has been slapped but I live to fight another day you long winded post posting bytch. Stop sexually assaulting me and get off my dikk. :pacspit:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

If this ain’t true. NDT needs to lawyer up.

Cacs gonna have a field day. :lupe:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I have been sexually assaulted my dikk had been grabbed and my ass has been slapped but I live to fight another day you long winded post posting bytch. Stop sexually assaulting me and get off my dikk. :pacspit:

I literally meantioned you and another poster together at the end of a post responding to two other posters in far greater detail.:skip:

You didn't have to read it and you didn't have to neg me.:skip:

But on a serious note: I'm sorry you had to go through that breh. I swear we gon get through this. Just stay strong out here bro.:mjcry:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
THe joke is acting like an allegation is credible just for being said.
nikkas in here really typing oh we have to treat her allegation as fact.
No we dont.
Its an allegation with no proof or substantiation provided.

The lowering the bar of sexual assault, rape, harassment is going to hurt black men more than anything, and you idiots supporting it are doing a disservice to black americans.

They'll lower the bar until, a black man looking at a white woman is sexual assault or a black man smiling at a bedwench gets your ass fined and locked up for a night.

Why you not checking all the people who are assuming he is innocent though,as fact:jbhmm:? As we have seen men in position of power are often getting the benefit of the doubt,because people assume they don't have to rape anybody.

All i'll say is he always gave me that vibe he was a arrogant piece of shyt who can't stand to be wrong. Maybe she told him he was wrong for thinking he could get the p*ssy,and he just had to prove she was wrong for thinking otherwise:martin:?

without proof though,he gets the benefit of the doubt,but not a passionate benefit of the doubt. Or a condemnation of her because she may be telling the truth. All we can do is support the women who haven't become victims yet,to let them know they can feel safe and supported when they come out with allegation. But they need to do it in a timely matter,fukk all excuses. And yes there are excuses that may make a woman not want to come foward,but it has to be made known we can't hold anybody to the fire over allegations from 20 years ago. Or even recent claims not taken to police.

Problem is people aren't supportive when women come out quickly either when they are a admirerer of the accused. Outsiders should fall back,keep opinions to themselves without condeming either,and let the investigation and mostly the facts show the truth.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
She's not reporting it, she's talking about it. Are you saying after two years women shouldn't be allowed to talk about it unless they went to the police?

Yes, its reporting to the public. There should be mad consequences for bringing the shyt to light years late.

I'm not advocating silencing women. I'm actually advocating they speak up, loud and soon. Get these sick mufukkas off the street. It's checks and balances.

Power corrupts. That is too much power in one persons hand to completely fukk your life, money and career up whenever someone feels like it.

After 2 years, nvm 30, Ima need proof that you sought medical attention, and had therapy after.