Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
It's quite alright for him to be painted as a rapist with her "you fill in the blank" accounts of her rape that she doesn't even know if it happened?

Shame on you breh.

It's an accusation of fukkin RAPE how the fuk else is he suppose to be painted? Mind you, I didn't even say nor imply what you've deduced from my post. I said it's fair to say she doesn't have a case on what you said is '"you fill in the blank" accounts,' but if she's saying that she was drugged and raped there's no reason to go in on how she looks, her motives for coming forward at the time she did, or about her personal life in general.

Also, just to be clear what you're telling me is if she doesn't remember being raped then it didn't happen? If she can remember who/what/when/where and come up with a why she's not to be trusted and she's lying cuz she doesn't remember specifically being penetrated by him? :jbhmm: I mean to me that sounds to be exactly why a rapist would drug someone before raping them but y'all got all the answers :yeshrug:

I see why you're not critical thoughts breh.

@pickles a rapist is a rapist is a fukkin guy rapist. If he ain't do it he ain't do it, which means, HE'S NOT A RAPIST. But if he is why the entire FUKK would it matter if the nikka black, white, yellow, red, brown? :mindblown:

You'd feel better if you got raped by a black man? You just gon let that go cuz you not tryna tear a black man down? Cmon breh:martin:

Also, 1) just cuz other people out here forgiving their own attackers doesn't mean you do.
2) damn near every post in this thread I was initially responded to was brehs saying they're tired of hearing these kinds of stories. They don't even stop to think of when she actually came forward or the fact that now women feel like people are actually listening and doing something about these rapists.

Y'all dead ass out here defending rapists it's crazy:gucci:

On my last note:
@Gonzo @Milomann if y'all ever have the misfortune of being sexually assaulted I just want y'all to know I'm have that same energy. I just hope y'all, and the rest of the coli, do too. :hubie:

Maximus

All Star
Daps
gUz5JwLG.jpg

NOT GUILTY!!!

wqLwq.gif

U know she needs the money to fix her fukking teeth

bytch gave him a tooth job. Teef lookin like a meteor hit her ass in the face

:deadmanny::laff:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did she tell anyone when it happens?
Did she ever confront him about it?
Was there anyone else? It's going to be hard to believe unless someone else comes out.

Daps
Did she tell anyone when it happens?
Did she ever confront him about it?
Was there anyone else? It's going to be hard to believe unless someone else comes out.

But what happens when some chic who happened to go to the same school he went to, hears this story, sees an opportunity to come up... and then makes up false stories :francis:

And don't tell me what ppl won't do for the comeup when the Coli's very own @Malkoonxxx_23 has made IG spoof pages offering thousands of dollars to beautiful chics for an Arab sheikh to pee on them or worse and they say yes every single time...

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's an accusation of fukkin RAPE how the fuk else is he suppose to be painted? Mind you, I didn't even say nor imply what you've deduced from my post. I said it's fair to say she doesn't have a case on what you said is '"you fill in the blank" accounts,' but if she's saying that she was drugged and raped there's no reason to go in on how she looks, her motives for coming forward at the time she did, or about her personal life in general.

Also, just to be clear what you're telling me is if she doesn't remember being raped then it didn't happen? If she can remember who/what/when/where and come up with a why she's not to be trusted and she's lying cuz she doesn't remember specifically being penetrated by him? :jbhmm: I mean to me that sounds to be exactly why a rapist would drug someone before raping them but y'all got all the answers :yeshrug:

I see why you're not critical thoughts breh.

@pickles a rapist is a rapist is a fukkin guy rapist. If he ain't do it he ain't do it, which means, HE'S NOT A RAPIST. But if he is why the entire FUKK would it matter if the nikka black, white, yellow, red, brown? :mindblown:

You'd feel better if you got raped by a black man? You just gon let that go cuz you not tryna tear a black man down? Cmon breh:martin:

Also, 1) just cuz other people out here forgiving their own attackers doesn't mean you do.
2) damn near every post in this thread I was initially responded to was brehs saying they're tired of hearing these kinds of stories. They don't even stop to think of when she actually came forward or the fact that now women feel like people are actually listening and doing something about these rapists.

Y'all dead ass out here defending rapists it's crazy:gucci:

On my last note:
@Gonzo @Milomann if y'all ever have the misfortune of being sexually assaulted I just want y'all to know I'm have that same energy. I just hope y'all, and the rest of the coli, do too. :hubie:
It's an accusation of being drugged, she didn't mention anything other than that in her description. Can we agree being unconscious around someone doesn't equal rape. What if he just sucked her toes nobody knows. She on some " I assume he raped me" type shyt. Also you on the coli, so the fukk what she getting clowned on her looks.

You agree with sending people to jail even though the accuser has no knowledge of what happen to them and the other party disagrees totally. :mindblown: We are doomed. You do realize how flawed this is?

If you are accused of rape you are a rapist if you are guilty or not breh. In public opinion.

Just a couple crazy things I've read in this thread.

Women equal kids:dwillhuh:

You don't need any evidence or even remember a crime committed against you decades ago to put someone in jail:wtf:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
THe joke is acting like an allegation is credible just for being said.
nikkas in here really typing oh we have to treat her allegation as fact.
No we dont.
Its an allegation with no proof or substantiation provided.

The lowering the bar of sexual assault, rape, harassment is going to hurt black men more than anything, and you idiots supporting it are doing a disservice to black americans.

They'll lower the bar until, a black man looking at a white woman is sexual assault or a black man smiling at a bedwench gets your ass fined and locked up for a night.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
@Cynical Thoughts you insolent dunce, I said that an alleged rape victim shouldn't be met with disparaging comments about their looks saying they're less credible because of them.

Not remembering what happened after being drugged, by a man at his apartment, and coming to in a completely different environment is enough of a basis to assume why you were drugged. Which, if you didn't know, is in fact a crime and "sucking her toes or something." Is still sexual assault.

Even if all of this were true, (which I want to quite plainly lay out; I NEVER SAID NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON or any one in similar situations were guilty! But if they are accused of rape do you think preserving their image is on the accusers mind? :beli: Forreal? ) there would more than likely be no jail time due to statutes of limitations and lack of evidence corroborating her story.

I'm not for sending people to jail if they haven't committed a wrongdoing but in your worldview it's ok to drug people regardless of whether or not you sexually assault them afterward, which is the most idiotic counter arguememt to respecting an alleged victims claims.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
THe joke is acting like an allegation is credible just for being said.
nikkas in here really typing oh we have to treat her allegation as fact.
Who here has done that? (I haven't read every single post, but I haven't seen anyone doing that)