Neil DeGrasse Tyson Accused of Raping Former Student

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
They way she looks affects her credibility. Anyone who doesn't believe in basic dental care is more likely to be batshyt and therefore less credible.
No it doesn't. Ugly people and people who don't fit the definition of attractive get molested and raped every day. Part of the reason people target them as easy is people think they should be grateful for any attention.

You're makinbg a thinking fallacy here and forgetting that aging changes the face. teeth can space like that over time. If she has gum disease or loss some teeth, teeth continue to move and spread throughout the lifetime. It's extremely likely it wasn't that bad 33 years ago.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it doesn't. Ugly people and people who don't fit the definition of attractive get molested and raped every day. Part of the reason people target them as easy is people think they should be grateful for any attention.

You're makinbg a thinking fallacy here and forgetting that aging changes the face. teeth can space like that over time. If she has gum disease or loss some teeth, teeth continue to move and spread throughout the lifetime. It's extremely likely it wasn't that bad 33 years ago.
how she looks today has nothing to do with the allegation

its just the timing :snoop: even if its true...the fukk does she want people to do with no proof? and would she have gone to the cops 30 years later if he worked at a hardware store? i dont see what she has to gain from this shyt

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
when you are blacked out , you can still be a mostly functional human being... Your motor skills take over. So you can still talk, hug, shake hands, hold entire conversations, give directions , etc. For all we know you and her definition of "I was blacked out and randomly woke up with a guy on top of me" really means "I blacked out, someone approached me, I grabbed on him, told him take me to the house and I happen to sober up just in time" because thats probably what REALLY happened :ufdup:

blacking out doesnt mean you just take a roofie and immediately drop to the floor :dead: you do shyt in between til you fall asleep and wake up andi t just blocks your memory of the activities you did. You could of offered to sucked 10 dikks that night in a bathroom while blacked out and never knew. But if someone reminded you of it, then its rape :duck:

Ive done near 900 parties now, ive seen everything. The most common one is girls not handling their alcohol/drugs, blacking out, going home with someone and then regretting it the next day. Thats not on the guy, thats on the girl (and her friends). I have entire videos of me blacked out on birthdays (I cant remember the events myself) but the videos show me having full on regular conversations with people about anything :heh:

them: "you dont remember bringing in all the taco bell from outside to inside the club :what:"

me: "we had taco bell inside the club? :wtf:I dont remember that "

just because I dont remember the taco bell doesnt mean I didnt offer to go get it :ufdup:
Wow.:gucci:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:stopitslime: I'm getting tired of this shyt...

It's like DECADES OLD RAPE ALLEGATIONS is the new FACEBOOK CHALLENGE for women....

I can just imagine all the thirsty tagged.com thots coming after me saying I put Molly all in Thier new Amsterdam and they didn't even know it :snoop:

But you did put molly in their New Amsterdam and knew it!
full
:troll :

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Rape is traumatic. Many women NEVER tell anyone about beimg raped so theres no statute of limitations for when Ill believe something is plausible. Some women lie for sure but faaaaaaarrr more never speak at all

This.

nikkaz have been molested as kids and still haven't told anyone. This is no different. It's easy to say what you woulda shoulda done when you're not in the situation.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
how she looks today has nothing to do with the allegation

its just the timing :snoop: even if its true...the fukk does she want people to do with no proof? and would she have gone to the cops 30 years later if he worked at a hardware store? i dont see what she has to gain from this shyt
You'd be surprised how many people try to bury the shyt that happens to them and don't even deal with it till 30-40 years later. Part of the healing process for trauma is ONE DAY naming the person or the situation and retellibg it so that you regain power over your past and therefore can heal your trauma and let go. If it did happen, coming out years later wouldn't surprise me. I know a woman in her late 50s who let her dad get sickbefore she felt comfortable and powerful enough to talk about the sex abuse she and her siblings went through.

Don't forget the cops often don't do anything.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps

full

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rape is traumatic. Many women NEVER tell anyone about beimg raped so theres no statute of limitations for when Ill believe something is plausible. Some women lie for sure but faaaaaaarrr more never speak at all
Sadly this is true

I personally dated two women who revealed to me that they were raped.

I asked them if they ever went to the police and they both pretty much gave me the same answer: they’re too ashamed to come forward.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Me neither, the most decent and respectful nikka can do some real scummy shyt for p*ssy when young. I've heard it all, nikkas on here feel like nikkas who have achieve shouldn't be attacked but she's not attacking him like that. She is just sharing her story which invokes trauma.

I wish brehs would stop saying she's ugly, for a 50+ year old woman, she looks normal. Probably was pretty in her days and probably someone Neil or any smart brotha around that age and that time would admire. I don't want to say he's guilty or innocent but men got to be honest. Women aren't objects and there is a stage at our lives when most of us feel otherwise till we grow and realize their worth.

I hope he didn't do it but I am not going to disrespect her either.
People don't realize that back then no one saw a problem with drugging and raping a woman. It was as much a fetish thing as bdsm. There was a huge campaign in the 90s to rebrand men who roofie as losers who couldn't get a consenting conscience woman to sleep with them, or as big bad predators. I remember there being a lot of TV movies about it and wondering why no one would think it was a bad thing- because it wasn't considered bad in the 70s and 80s and the women were silenced and shamed.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Ima sound really insensitive but if you are raped, there's should be a 2 year window for it to be reported.

None of this 30 years later bullshyt. Not only do we have to take their word for it because nothing exists to prove the guilt. The accused can't even defend himself because no evidence exist.

I would hope he didn't rape her, maybe he did. No one knows. My thing is it is rarely two ppl of credentials. Where both ppl have something to lose and be stripped of
She's not reporting it, she's talking about it. Are you saying after two years women shouldn't be allowed to talk about it unless they went to the police?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Blacks and jews in scandals. Helps republicans win votes
I’d say the witch hunt itself helps republicans win votes. :francis:

Weinstein’s ass was awful. Cosby’s ass was awful. :whoa:

Every man that grabbed an ass or two in the eighties is not awful. If that starts becoming the bar the media sets as being a “sexual predator,” you might as well funnel every male vote over the age of 40 into the Republican Party including black people.

:yeshrug:

Some people are accusing George bush Sr. now too

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
It's ABSOLUTELY believable that someone would withhold a harrowing, embarrassing, traumatizing experience in for decades before becoming comfortable enough to speak on it publicly.

However, with this incident, she's claiming that she lost time. She remembers being in his apartment drinking something, then the next thing she remembers is seeing him in the hallway the next day. Decades later, there's no way for her to prove to the public nor to HERSELF that she was ever violated in anyway. Furthermore, there's no way for Neil to respond. If he did rape her, he'd likely remember it, but if he didn't, he wouldn't remember the one time out of many times he had this chick over (her claim), since to him it was just an uneventful normal meeting between the two.
He should come it and say what happened, especially if this story gains more traction. If all she did was sleep in his apartment, he needs to tell the truth.