All Star
Daps
how come no mainstream website is reporting it
this is a false accusation right ?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait until someone accuses Stephen Hawking of rubbing his wheelchair against them inappropriately.
They gonna say he drooled a little as he made eye contact and call it a sexual harrassment act via innuendo. These lying ass thots

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I tried to tell you nikkaz, they're gonna make everything rape pretty soon.

That's why I was saying we need to make definitive what's rape and what's just "creepy". Creepy's not against the law.

This chick's not really even making a rape allegation, is she?

Did she say he penetrated or touched her at all?

All she said was she blacked out and saw him the next day in the hall.

How she know he even smelled her ass?

Remember when some of you clowns were like this shyt is cool because only white men are being accused and it's better to be on the witch hunt extreme of things and I was like nah, eventually it's going to trickle on over here? Remember that? Welp, here's the first trickle.

Yup

Jane Fonda said the only reason people care about the Weinstein thing is because most of the victims are famous and white: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...023e4b043885915a337?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

So this black woman will be forgotten about by next week (just like some of us have already forgotten about Lupita).

Lupita didn't get sexually assaulted.

Weinstein asked for a massage, took his pants off and she jetted. That's not sexual assault.

2014 is when fake christian cacs were outraged about Neil's show Cosmos. What an interesting coincidence that she came out with this story right after :mjpls:

Then why didn't anybody pick it up then:stopitslime:

I’m having mixed emotions about this.

On one hand as a black man, my immediate reaction is “bytch please”
Dr Tyson is a genius who does great work for the black community, he has a great black family, introduced millions of young black kids to science and is probably one of the greatest role models we’ve had in our lifetime ( just my opinion). Of course he didn’t do this.

But what if she’s right? Many black women get ostracized in the Community for being a victim hence why they rarely report it. They would get destroyed if they were to attack a successful brother ( see Anita Hill), and this perpetuates a messed up cycle. What type of man would I be if I would just dismiss these accusations that maybe legit?

I don’t know what to feel right now. fukk!!

ARe you seriously implying that nikkaz was riding for Clarence Thomas:russ:

I've never met a Black person in my life who wished nothing but death on that uncle tom

That's the snap-back at work. Men (as a group) have no one else to blame. It's just like 'playing the race card' complaints. Even if the 'race card' is being used advantageously so what?? Who created the card in the first place? Likewise if men hadn't been 'accosting' women for centuries the current 'witch hunt' would not exist. Now it is true that the current generation are not to blame for 'centuries' but had this been aired and stopped 20/30/40 years ago there would be little to no case to answer today.

Dude, rape rates have exponentially dropped over the past 20 years

Rape is way down over the past two decades — but so is all violent crime

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn