Ned Stark fukked up brehs

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:wtf::ohhh: I'm currently rewatching Season 1 of GoT. I'm currently halfway through episode 8. By now Varys has visited Ned in the Dungeon, Cersi & the small council has gotten to Sansa to write a letter to ask Robb to come down to King's Landing to bow down before bytch-ass Joffrey & Robb responds by ordering Maester Luwin to call up his Bannermen.

The scene where Sansa spills the beans to Cersi has NOT happened & I don't remember that scene when I originally watched Season 1 for the first time a couple months ago. That Scene must've happened only in the books.
I just read that part in the book. That actual moment wasn't in the book, but Cersei was talking to Sansa and referred to her coming and telling her Ned's plan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who y'all think fukked up more, Ned or

Season 3
Robb for not first seeing what Roslin Frey looked like first before passing on her

Ned he actually had a chance to win
Robb only fukked up beheading his allies, he could've just scolded him and let it be that, and then his dumb ass motherfukked up and let the hostage go

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any way that Ned would have played it the Lannisters were still coming for his head. You think they would have just fell in line and let him take the throne? Hell nah. He was on borrowed time from the moment Robert died.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Any way that Ned would have played it the Lannisters were still coming for his head. You think they would have just fell in line and let him take the throne? Hell nah. He was on borrowed time from the moment Robert died.
But if he took Renly's advice right before Robert died, it would have been done. Remove Cersei from King's Landing and its golden. Cut off the head and the body dies.

Also, isn't this shyt pretty much Catelyn's fault too? I mean, if this bytch never would have taken Tyrion and just been fukking patient, shyt wouldn't have went south. I mean, was she not thinking AT ALL about her husband and her two fukkign daughters in kings landing? What a dumb fukking family alltogether, brehs.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JU2C77k.jpg

Tamv8op.jpg

Isql7Tw.jpg

:dead:

I mean, had they not even noticed from their regular conversations and what not that Tyrion is not exactly like the other Lannisters. I mean, the man went with Benjen to the Wall and came back and stopped by Winterfell to give them his design for Bran to be able to write. Simple communication skills could have prevented everything.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:wtf: When did Sansa sell him out?

Sansa told Cersei he was planning to flee, in the hopes she could stay in the castle and marry Joffrey after Ned told her he was sending her and her Arya back to Winterfell. She wasn't aware Cersei was planning to have dude exiled.