Ned Stark fukked up brehs

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
At least in the show it seems as like that red witch lady has got Stannis starting to focus on the north. That could get really interesting. I hope to see more Stannis soon. I agree about that huge subplot in the background. I wonder if eventually it'll come to the front of everything though
Breh, its gonna have too. it's the first thing we see or read in this story, those white walkers. Everything we see about down south and across the seas is just preparing the key players for when those demonic walkers come thru. like the Starks keep warning, Winter is coming.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Ned knew how to play the game, he just opted not to. To him his honor and his dignity were more important.
Meaning, he DIDN'T know how to play the game...

You can't play the game based on emotions and fallacies like love, loyalty, respect, honour and etc...These fallacies are subjective social constructs and have been changing in meaning with the evolution of human society...

Therefore, EVERY decision made based on love, respect, honour and dignity is inherently illogical based on the premise that love, respect, honour and dignity are fallacious human social construct...

Decisions should be made based on health and wealth...When you have a problem, the first goal is to decide how any interventions is going to affect your health, and second, how it is going to affect your wealth...

If health and wealth do not factor in, then the problem you are facing is NOT that serious, and thus, you are better off NOT getting involved...

In 99.9% of the times, emotions are USELESS, they only confuse people and stop them from doing what they already know needs to get done...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Meaning, he DIDN'T know how to play the game...

You can't play the game based on emotions and fallacies like love, loyalty, respect, honour and etc...These fallacies are subjective social constructs and have been changing in meaning with the evolution of human society...

Therefore, EVERY decision made based on love, respect, honour and dignity is inherently illogical based on the premise that love, respect, honour and dignity are fallacious human social construct...

Decisions should be made based on health and wealth...When you have a problem, the first goal is to decide how any interventions is going to affect your health, and second, how it is going to affect your wealth...

If health and wealth do not factor in, then the problem you are facing is NOT that serious, and thus, you are better off NOT getting involved...

In 99.9% of the times, emotions are USELESS, they only confuse people and stop them from doing what they already know needs to get done...

Beautifully and well put. I agree 100%

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm sure we've all seen season 1 of GoT if not :camby: too bad

Ned had sooooooo many opportunities to win towards the end there. So many opportunities, but he had absolutely ZERO clue how to play the game. I dunno it might also just be an utter lack of all ambition or just hardheaded ness. But he had so many chances and none of them are more unforgivable than when he turned down Renly's offer right after Robert drank the milk of the poppy and was to die. He could have more or less molded Joffrey to his own, he was only what like 12 still.

Ned Stark :ufdup:

He knew how to play the game. He just didn't care because he's rigid about values and places his code of honor above everything else. He also never had ambition for power. He didn't even want to be Lord of Winterfell, and that title was forced on him after his older brother got killed.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
My father figure Littlefinger gave Ned some advice early on and he let it slide. He said don't trust me yet the fool did. Now on the subject of the guy who didn't see season 1 . Well to fukking bad you broke piece of shyt. It's available everywhere and if you didn't haven't watched that season then you never will and have nothing to complain about.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He knew how to play the game. He just didn't care because he's rigid about values and places his code of honor above everything else. He also never had ambition for power. He didn't even want to be Lord of Winterfell, and that title was forced on him after his older brother got killed.
But breh, all signs point to him not knowing how to play the game. He truly thought he had won already when he told Renly that he wouldn't go with his plan.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But breh, all signs point to him not knowing how to play the game. He truly thought he had won already when he told Renly that he wouldn't go with his plan.

He might be naïve in some sense, that's true, but the thing is his values were so rigid that even if he wasn't naïve about how others would behave, he wouldn't have changed his plan.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My father figure Littlefinger gave Ned some advice early on and he let it slide. He said don't trust me yet the fool did. Now on the subject of the guy who didn't see season 1 . Well to fukking bad you broke piece of shyt. It's available everywhere and if you didn't haven't watched that season then you never will and have nothing to complain about.
Nah fam. That dude has seen it and has read all of the books. He was upset because I was "spoiling" season 1 with my thread title, even though I told people with the first line of the thread to gtfo if they hadnt seen it.

So he proceeded to post a major story spoiler for next season(I guess) in this thread, and then he neg repped me ANOTHER major spoiler. Mods gave him a warning :dead:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'm sure we've all seen season 1 of GoT if not :camby: too bad

Ned had sooooooo many opportunities to win towards the end there. So many opportunities, but he had absolutely ZERO clue how to play the game. I dunno it might also just be an utter lack of all ambition or just hardheaded ness. But he had so many chances and none of them are more unforgivable than when he turned down Renly's offer right after Robert drank the milk of the poppy and was to die. He could have more or less molded Joffrey to his own, he was only what like 12 still.

Ned Stark :ufdup:

Ned had to lose his head. GOT is based on the War of Roses and Ned Stark is supposedly based on this guy.

edward4.gif

William Hastings, 1st Baron Hastings.

• He was a good friend of the King Edward IV. Very loyal, noble dude.
  • When King Edward IV died, Hastings tried to handle his affairs afterward
  • The Queen started putting her family in key positions to gain political power. Hastings stopped all that :ufdup:
  • Hastings took the young Prince Edward V in his custody and tried to rush his assent to King to stop the Queen from having any power as the Regent and to stop King Edward IV's brothers from gaining any power.
  • One of King Edward IV's brothers got control of the Prince, then William Hastings got his head chopped off in a courtyard.

Some things were changed....such as Ned Stark wanting to banish the young prince instead of putting him on the throne like William Hastings wanted or that the Joffrey was a murderous sociopath unlike the real prince or that Ned Stark supported the King's brothers whereas William Hastings conspired against them. Some things are the same though. William Hasting fighting with the Queen and her family is straight up Ned vs. Cersei and the Lannisters. He got beheaded like a common sewer rat too just like Ned did. He was best friends with the King too. But unlike Ned, the moment his boy died, he took the prince in his custody :ufdup: so his head stayed on his body a little bit longer :ufdup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
lmao yeah Sansa is such a stupid c*nt i think we kinda forget about all the dumb shyt shes done.
Well at least she going to have real father figure to guide her in life and school in her the game of thrones. Littlefinger should be the father of the year in any time.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Well at least she going to have real father figure to guide her in life and school in her the game of thrones. Littlefinger should be the father of the year in any time.
Let's be real little finger wants a piece of Sansa a young nubile booty.... He was scheming on the mama but now he got an upgrade to the daughter

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It wasn't intentional.
After he got stabbed in the leg he told the girls he was sending them back to Winterfell. Cersei was talking to Sansa and Sansa spilled the beans, all cause she was still wanting to marry Joffrey.
Sansa told Cersei that Ned was planning on going back to Winterfell because she didn't want to leave Joffrey :aiscust:
lmao yeah Sansa is such a stupid c*nt i think we kinda forget about all the dumb shyt shes done.

:wtf::ohhh: I'm currently rewatching Season 1 of GoT. I'm currently halfway through episode 8. By now Varys has visited Ned in the Dungeon, Cersi & the small council has gotten to Sansa to write a letter to ask Robb to come down to King's Landing to bow down before bytch-ass Joffrey & Robb responds by ordering Maester Luwin to call up his Bannermen.

The scene where Sansa spills the beans to Cersi has NOT happened & I don't remember that scene when I originally watched Season 1 for the first time a couple months ago. That Scene must've happened only in the books.