Ned Stark fukked up brehs

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This dude is talking about me spoiling SEASON 1 shyt when I even told nikkas to get out if they hadn't seen it, and he is in here spoiling shyt for EVERYONE who walks in this thread.

The irony

I only spoiled it for you............. honestly that's almost the perfect ether.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:wtf: When did Sansa sell him out?
It wasn't intentional.
After he got stabbed in the leg he told the girls he was sending them back to Winterfell. Cersei was talking to Sansa and Sansa spilled the beans, all cause she was still wanting to marry Joffrey.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Were even now.
Nah, fakkit. I aint the only one who saw it. Dude still has your post quoted. You even spoiled something else in my rep. I dunno why someone who supports this site and gives them his hard earned like myself has to be subjected to this type of shyt. So I'm gonna talk to somebody. Doubt nikkas will even say anything to you, but ya still a fukkin fakkit.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nah, fakkit. I aint the only one who saw it. Dude still has your post quoted. You even spoiled something else in my rep. I dunno why someone who supports this site and gives them his hard earned like myself has to be subjected to this type of shyt. So I'm gonna talk to somebody. Doubt nikkas will even say anything to you, but ya still a fukkin fakkit.

Dont get so emotional....its not like sent the spoiler in the title of a Private Message or like I waited a month and quoted randomly in a thread just to spoil you. That would suck.

What I just gave you earlier was a little slap for raising your voice and talking reckless. Look at your join date and look at your dap count/ratio. Know your place and fall back.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This dude is talking about me spoiling SEASON 1 shyt when I even told nikkas to get out if they hadn't seen it, and he is in here spoiling shyt for EVERYONE who walks in this thread.

The irony
No shyt its the one spoiler i had been able to avoid till now. Lame.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Were even now.

I only spoiled it for you............. honestly that's almost the perfect ether.
I've joked about doing that but I would never spoil someone thru a pm or rep. That's kinda fukked up for real.

And for what tho? Cause of a thread about season 1? Is it really that serious?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dont get so emotional....its not like sent the spoiler in the title of a Private or like I waited a month and quoted randomly in a thread just to spoil you. That would suck.

What I just gave you earlier was a little slap for raising your voice and talking reckless. Look at your join date and look at your dap count/ratio. Know your place and fall back.
You dumb bytch. You spoiled something that nobody has even seen on the show yet, then you neg repped me another spoiler. Who is being fukkin emotional here besides you? You felt good spoiling that shyt for me? Made you feel like you had some inkling of power? GTFO my thread nikka

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You dumb bytch. You spoiled something that nobody has even seen on the show yet, then you neg repped me another spoiler. Who is being fukkin emotional here besides you? You felt good spoiling that shyt for me? Made you feel like you had some inkling of power? GTFO my thread nikka

it actually felt awesome and your reaction was more than worth it.

It didnt make me feel powerful though, it made me feel week for stooping down to your level. Power is knowing you can spoil but choosing not too.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it actually felt awesome and your reaction was more than worth it.

It didnt make me feel powerful though, it made me feel week for stooping down to your level. Power is knowing you can spoil but choosing not too.
Well at least you've confessed to your crimes instead of tryin to act like you didnt say anything now that you edited ya shyt. Hopefully we get some swift punishment.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Ned was a good man, honorable, but that dont have shyt to do with Thrones. You gotta be gully to play in dem waters

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
what i love about this story is the story within the story. like everyone is plotting for the throne and shyt, but those white walking in the background just looming and you know all the back biting shyt going on aint gonna mean shyt when they come thru and crush the buildings. Only Jon snow know whats realy good.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what i love about this story is the story within the story. like everyone is plotting for the throne and shyt, but those white walking in the background just looming and you know all the back biting shyt going on aint gonna mean shyt when they come thru and crush the buildings. Only Jon snow know whats realy good.
At least in the show it seems as like that red witch lady has got Stannis starting to focus on the north. That could get really interesting. I hope to see more Stannis soon. I agree about that huge subplot in the background. I wonder if eventually it'll come to the front of everything though