Ned Stark fukked up brehs

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Cat smart ? Are you trolling? She is a b plus student in Florida state while Varys and Littlefinger in Harvard .
Not taking anything away from them, but its almost two different types of knowledge. You could compare Cat to someone who's street smart. She might get ahead and take over, but she'll stay alive and keep her head (literally). Varys and Littlefukker are more conniving and manipulative. They're smart too, and possibly smarter, but make no mistake, one mistake and their done. They're just willing to go somewhere that Ned and his ilk won't. They're opportunists.
:comeon:She told Robb not to marry the Frey girl?She told Robb to trust theon?She told Ned to tell cerci he knew about the incest?She told Robb to put grey wind in a cage at the red wedding?She told Robb to kill karstark?:comeon:

she was a c*nt, i hated how she treated jon but out of all the starks she was the smartest and if rob and ned had listened to her they might of still been alive.
That's what I'm saying. She had her faults, but she's nowhere near the sole reason the house has been taking L's. It has more to do with their sense of honor and trust that they're the only ones following in. In a perfect world, they'd be winning because honor, respect, loyalty and ones word would mean something.

On another note, I don't remember if its in this thread or the official season4 thread, but someone made an interesting point. Robb's situation would be a lot more understandable if they used the actual character ages. Also, the situation is somewhat different I the books. Y'all can do the investigative work if y'all want, but yeah.

Tl;dr. StarkSet, bastids. :pacspit:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
she was a c*nt, i hated how she treated jon but out of all the starks she was the smartest and if rob and ned had listened to her they might of still been alive.

:comeon:She told Robb not to marry the Frey girl?She told Robb to trust theon?She told Ned to tell cerci he knew about the incest?She told Robb to put grey wind in a cage at the red wedding?She told Robb to kill karstark?:comeon:

1. @Venem you may want to edit the last part of your post. I don't have a problem as it isn't a confirmed spoiler, just a theory. Some people take spoilers really, really serious as evidenced by this thread.
  2. :pacspit: at anyone disrespecting StarkSet/WolfGang. Winter is coming, fukkboys and the North Remembers. :demonic:
  3. Ned's execution (and his son's later similar situation) is due to their deeply ingrained sense of honor that gets them killed whether they adhere to it, or have a lapse and break it. As much as we love Ned, he wouldn't have lasted in King's Landing. He wasn't built for it. The Northmen take honor very seriously. Ned isn't a liar, schemer, or manipulator. Truthfully, neither was Robert Baratheon and that's why he got got. The writing was on the wall, you telling me he couldn't put two and 2 together? They were more suited for taking power, than actually keeping it.

She actually isn't though. She was actually pretty spot on on all her assumptions of situations and you can make a case for her being one of the smarter, or at least more intuitive characters on the show. Like her husband and son though, it's one fatal mistake that seals her fate. Think about it, she was right about Ned going to kings landing, she knew it was a pit of snakes. She was right about the Lannister's culpability in Bran's accident (circumstantial evidence misled her to assume Tyrion, but thats forgivable). She was right not to trust Theon Greyjoy (I'd like to think I'm a pretty smart guy, and I would've trusted someone I broke bread with over 10 years. Not to mention that when Theon left, he did leave with the Starks best interest. He flipped at the last second). She advised Robb not to go back to the well and ask Walder Frey for more aid. She's actually a good adviser. Her fatal flaw is that she's a mother. Her emotions got the best of her in that one instant when she let Jaime go, and honestly, I believe that would've worked out on their favor somehow. I just do. :ld:

Tl;dr: :pacspit: for disrespecting my set.

May I remind you that she took the Imp as prisoner and released the kingslayer :usure:

and started this entire premature mess that almost got all her family killed :usure:

If she stayed her ass home protecting Winterfell and watching over Bran then I could have more respect for her :usure:

But... I dont believe that she went to kingslanding to "warn Ned"...as woman, I know she too busy trying to find out what Ned was doing with his dikk :usure:

Because he "cheated" on her and we ain't having no more b*stards running around :usure:

she a bird :usure:but Tullys have that trait so Ned took an L marrying her and cost it his life :usure:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
But I am not going to sleep on Rickon, he has potential and his direwolf is no joke.
:comeon: As someone who's only watched the show & read Rickon's storyline in the first 2 books on ASOFAI wiki site, He's is easily the most irrelevant character in the Stark family.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:comeon: As someone who's only watched the show & read Rickon's storyline in the first 2 books on ASOFAI wiki site, He's is easily the most irrelevant character in the Stark family.
I picture by the very end Rickon is some Wolf Boy King, and he rides Shaggy Dog while wielding two burning tridents.

Wolf clan of over 20k :lupe:

Wolves carrying flaming weapons :lupe:

The north under his paw :lupe:

#starkset :birdman: