Ned Stark fukked up brehs

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO & the media definitely promote him as the lead character/actor for Season 1 probably because Sean Bean (along with Lena Headey) is the biggest, most recognizable actor on the show, at least to an american audience.

I agree with that, but in regards to the actual reality of the story and show, there isn't a main character, which I think is the best thing about the show tbh.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I would love to see a version of the series were New did not die, I'm sure the war would have erupted regardless, Rob would have been forced by his pops to marry that check due to honour

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Hey how would you feel If I spoiled the first 5 books for you.

Thats what you did to people who havent seen season 1.
You dumb fakkit, I told nikkas to gtfo the first line of the thread. Nothing about the title is spoiling anything. Everyone knows Ned died anyways. I introduced the show to my best friend he other day n be was ll, "I know Sean Bean dies though". :camby:

Go find something else to cry bout p*ssy

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I agree with that, but in regards to the actual reality of the story and show, there isn't a main character, which I think is the best thing about the show tbh.

That's definitely why I think I'm drawn to this show. When dude got dealt with in season 1 I felt I was watching a show that gives no fukkks:ohlawd:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah Ned knew how to play the game, he just opted not to. To him his honor and his dignity were more important.
So his honor and dignity >>> his daughter's safety and wellbeing? No, I think Ned truly thought he was winning the game, with honor. Reading the book, when he woke up after denying Renly's proposal, he was all surprised that Cersei hadn't run off and called her a fool and what not. Dude thought that they were really gonna forfeit that easily. Ned was a fukking fool.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Y'all forget that Ned told Varys exactly why he did what he did

To spare the children... he told him that in the dungeon. when varys asked him why he told the queen and why didn't he just tell Robert before the hunt.

it's all about honor with Ned. that's why he made every move he made that season.. that's why his kids are how he is.. that's why the north wanted to ride for his death against an entire army.. that's why his word was believed about joffrey from the second he said it

he was loyal to a fault and honorable to a fault. and in the end, the one time he went back on his honor (saying he lied) to save his life, he was killed for it anyway

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You dumb fakkit, I told nikkas to gtfo the first line of the thread. Nothing about the title is spoiling anything. Everyone knows Ned died anyways. I introduced the show to my best friend he other day n be was ll, "I know Sean Bean dies though". :camby:

Go find something else to cry bout p*ssy

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y'all forget that Ned told Varys exactly why he did what he did

To spare the children... he told him that in the dungeon. when varys asked him why he told the queen and why didn't he just tell Robert before the hunt.

it's all about honor with Ned. that's why he made every move he made that season.. that's why his kids are how he is.. that's why the north wanted to ride for his death against an entire army.. that's why his word was believed about joffrey from the second he said it

he was loyal to a fault and honorable to a fault. and in the end, the one time he went back on his honor (saying he lied) to save his life, he was killed for it anyway
Renly is not his brother. With his plan, all they were to do was remove Cersei from the equation. Then Ned could carry out Robert's wishes and Joffrey would grow under him. He was still just 12. And like Renly said, if he did not grow to be more...kingly, then they could drop the bomb. Nothing would have happened to Tom or Myrcella. Ned would have been acting king anyways. He would have the power to ensure that.

The more I think about it, the more I think Renly should have been the king. Besides being a homo, he seriously seems like the only one besides Stannis who would do a decent job. I just feel Stannis is too emotionally removed. Dude's like a machine.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hey how would you feel If I spoiled the first 5 books for you.

Thats what you did to people who havent seen season 1.
I gotta disagree with this.
The show is entering its 4th season and if you haven't seen it yet then you(not you in particular, I'm speaking in general terms) have no business complaining about spoilers because you shouldn't come in these types of threads.