Ned Stark fukked up brehs

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Her advice was actually on point, Robb just didn't listen. She warned him not to send Theon away (war was lost when Theon bounced) and she warned him not to trust the Freys.
Both Robb and his father had some really fukking retarded issues with trusting untrustworthy nikkas. I mean....you can just look at Frey and be like....lets not cross this crazy old fukk. There's a reason dude has lived to be over 90 years old, fam. Because he does not play fukkin games.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Ned fukked up the day he left winterfell ,he had reservations of being the hand of the king and he didn't trust his gut,and he damned his family and home due o his departure:ufdup:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
i don't even care i've watched that season a few times but shut up fakkit nobody give a fukk if you did write some shyt in the first post

unnecessary title
How is saying "Ned Stark fukked up" a fukked up title? you nikkas are reaching. That doesn't tell you ANYTHING. single mother nikka generation, i swear

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Let's be real little finger wants a piece of Sansa a young nubile booty.... He was scheming on the mama but now he got an upgrade to the daughter
tumblr_m8iecv5bzG1qhty88o1_500.jpg

Er13KGL.gif

L7rQMFL.jpg

HhXHdLS.jpg

Indeed :wow:

tumblr_mv06q2D3Mj1qj5cd5o1_500.gif

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Renly is not his brother. With his plan, all they were to do was remove Cersei from the equation. Then Ned could carry out Robert's wishes and Joffrey would grow under him. He was still just 12. And like Renly said, if he did not grow to be more...kingly, then they could drop the bomb. Nothing would have happened to Tom or Myrcella. Ned would have been acting king anyways. He would have the power to ensure that.

The more I think about it, the more I think Renly should have been the king. Besides being a homo, he seriously seems like the only one besides Stannis who would do a decent job. I just feel Stannis is too emotionally removed. Dude's like a machine.
I didn't say renly was his brother......

Before Robert died, ned already knew about the incest. Robert would have killed cersei, the kids, and maybe tried to murk the whole family. Her for lying and cheating. The kids cause they were abominations and not his true heirs, Jaime for cheating, murder of the old hand.... Etc etc

His honor told him save the children, so he stupidly told cersei so she could flee with the kids, then he'd tell Robert. First mistake

Then renly tried to talk him into leaving and or making him king. Ned knew that wasn't the correct person to lead. Not cause he wasn't good. But because bloodline said that stannis should be king next. Again. His honor to not go against the law. Second mistake

Then he finally went back on his honor to save his own life and be sent to the wall. He lied and said he told lies about Joffrey. And only then was he actually killed. The one time he went against his honor

Not a book reader. Just a theory.....

On a side note. I wonder if his choice to save the kids was the same choice he made and why he saved john. I never read the books but didn't Ned's sister have a baby by the king or some family? Wouldn't that make him the rightful heir if that's what the story is. That's just my guess

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
  1. @Venem you may want to edit the last part of your post. I don't have a problem as it isn't a confirmed spoiler, just a theory. Some people take spoilers really, really serious as evidenced by this thread.
  2. :pacspit: at anyone disrespecting StarkSet/WolfGang. Winter is coming, fukkboys and the North Remembers. :demonic:
  3. Ned's execution (and his son's later similar situation) is due to their deeply ingrained sense of honor that gets them killed whether they adhere to it, or have a lapse and break it. As much as we love Ned, he wouldn't have lasted in King's Landing. He wasn't built for it. The Northmen take honor very seriously. Ned isn't a liar, schemer, or manipulator. Truthfully, neither was Robert Baratheon and that's why he got got. The writing was on the wall, you telling me he couldn't put two and 2 together? They were more suited for taking power, than actually keeping it.

The crumbling of the Starks started with Catelyn---- out of all the characters I hate her the most. she is the worst mother and wife/advisor EVER...she is an emotional worthless piece of shyt...I was pleased how she got got...Starks are all weak...I only respect their direwolves and Jon...to some extent and Arya.

Also, in season 1, they did show when Sansa had vomit of the mouth and told Cersei her dad's plans of leaving.
She actually isn't though. She was actually pretty spot on on all her assumptions of situations and you can make a case for her being one of the smarter, or at least more intuitive characters on the show. Like her husband and son though, it's one fatal mistake that seals her fate. Think about it, she was right about Ned going to kings landing, she knew it was a pit of snakes. She was right about the Lannister's culpability in Bran's accident (circumstantial evidence misled her to assume Tyrion, but thats forgivable). She was right not to trust Theon Greyjoy (I'd like to think I'm a pretty smart guy, and I would've trusted someone I broke bread with over 10 years. Not to mention that when Theon left, he did leave with the Starks best interest. He flipped at the last second). She advised Robb not to go back to the well and ask Walder Frey for more aid. She's actually a good adviser. Her fatal flaw is that she's a mother. Her emotions got the best of her in that one instant when she let Jaime go, and honestly, I believe that would've worked out on their favor somehow. I just do. :ld:

Tl;dr: :pacspit: for disrespecting my set.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I meant from the beginning when Robert visited in winterfell. She started the downfall of the Starks.
:comeon:She told Robb not to marry the Frey girl?She told Robb to trust theon?She told Ned to tell cerci he knew about the incest?She told Robb to put grey wind in a cage at the red wedding?She told Robb to kill karstark?:comeon:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crumbling of the Starks started with Catelyn---- out of all the characters I hate her the most. she is the worst mother and wife/advisor EVER...she is an emotional worthless piece of shyt...I was pleased how she got got...Starks are all weak...I only respect their direwolves and Jon...to some extent and Arya.

Also, in season 1, they did show when Sansa had vomit of the mouth and told Cersei her dad's plans of leaving.

she was a c*nt, i hated how she treated jon but out of all the starks she was the smartest and if rob and ned had listened to her they might of still been alive.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
  1. @Venem you may want to edit the last part of your post. I don't have a problem as it isn't a confirmed spoiler, just a theory. Some people take spoilers really, really serious as evidenced by this thread.
  2. :pacspit: at anyone disrespecting StarkSet/WolfGang. Winter is coming, fukkboys and the North Remembers. :demonic:
  3. Ned's execution (and his son's later similar situation) is due to their deeply ingrained sense of honor that gets them killed whether they adhere to it, or have a lapse and break it. As much as we love Ned, he wouldn't have lasted in King's Landing. He wasn't built for it. The Northmen take honor very seriously. Ned isn't a liar, schemer, or manipulator. Truthfully, neither was Robert Baratheon and that's why he got got. The writing was on the wall, you telling me he couldn't put two and 2 together? They were more suited for taking power, than actually keeping it.

She actually isn't though. She was actually pretty spot on on all her assumptions of situations and you can make a case for her being one of the smarter, or at least more intuitive characters on the show. Like her husband and son though, it's one fatal mistake that seals her fate. Think about it, she was right about Ned going to kings landing, she knew it was a pit of snakes. She was right about the Lannister's culpability in Bran's accident (circumstantial evidence misled her to assume Tyrion, but thats forgivable). She was right not to trust Theon Greyjoy (I'd like to think I'm a pretty smart guy, and I would've trusted someone I broke bread with over 10 years. Not to mention that when Theon left, he did leave with the Starks best interest. He flipped at the last second). She advised Robb not to go back to the well and ask Walder Frey for more aid. She's actually a good adviser. Her fatal flaw is that she's a mother. Her emotions got the best of her in that one instant when she let Jaime go, and honestly, I believe that would've worked out on their favor somehow. I just do. :ld:

Tl;dr: :pacspit: for disrespecting my set.
Cat smart ? Are you trolling? She is a b plus student in Florida state while Varys and Littlefinger in Harvard .