Ned Stark fukked up brehs

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

Yo, this thread is comedy, but I'm glad I didn't read whatever was said/spoiled cause I would have been heated as fukk

:ufdup:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Dont get so emotional....its not like sent the spoiler in the title of a Private Message or like I waited a month and quoted randomly in a thread just to spoil you. That would suck.

What I just gave you earlier was a little slap for raising your voice and talking reckless. Look at your join date and look at your dap count/ratio. Know your place and fall back.

Fall back judas @Mikey2Toes is one of the ripest brethrens of this Coli shxt :stopitslime:

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
Ned was to Old school to play the GOT, he wanted to keep his honour in a place where it won't take you far. Where Ned really fukked up though was with his embarrasment of a son Robb

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Meaning, he DIDN'T know how to play the game...

You can't play the game based on emotions and fallacies like love, loyalty, respect, honour and etc...These fallacies are subjective social constructs and have been changing in meaning with the evolution of human society...

Therefore, EVERY decision made based on love, respect, honour and dignity is inherently illogical based on the premise that love, respect, honour and dignity are fallacious human social construct...

Decisions should be made based on health and wealth...When you have a problem, the first goal is to decide how any interventions is going to affect your health, and second, how it is going to affect your wealth...

If health and wealth do not factor in, then the problem you are facing is NOT that serious, and thus, you are better off NOT getting involved...

In 99.9% of the times, emotions are USELESS, they only confuse people and stop them from doing what they already know needs to get done...

So in other words you're an untrustworthy snake...gotcha:ufdup:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Who y'all think fukked up more, Ned or

Season 3
Robb for not first seeing what Roslin Frey looked like first before passing on her

Nah Rob fukked up more because he literally disrespected the fukk out of that old man. An old man who cares about his image and takes his agreements seriously, and who doesn't really give a fukk about anything but himself. Rob took that shyt way too lightly and had the balls to brush it off and go ask for his help again?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words you're an untrustworthy snake...gotcha:ufdup:
Trust is dynamic...It changes when the circumstances change...

I trust people when (1) I am vulnerable and (2) I know that person can meet my needs, if (1) and (2) change, then my trust in that person change...

Not trusting somebody is NOT a negative, unless you are vulnerable...

The whole point of the Game of Thrones is to reach a level where you DON'T need to trust ANYBODY...But that doesn't mean you are paranoid, it just means that you have a lot of POWER and you trust in your personal power to get you where you need to be...

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
The apple does not fall far from the tree. :pachaha:

ed-stark-beheaded.game_.of_.thrones.gif
tumblr_mo5nycU1Ub1qg2nrdo2_r1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My contribution to this thread is this: I hate Sansa Stark. Full stop. Stupid bytch.

Good day gentlemen.
If they don't kill her off...I think they will develop her into the boss-bytch...That's why she is so stupid and naive right...They trying to teach her lessons...

That's my guess...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Starks ain't nothing but dumb losers. Dumb, dumb losers. TargSet make you UpSet. Fix your sweater bytch nikkas, it's cold in the winter.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Like father like son :manny:
Now am I talking about Ned's father, or Ned's son? :banderas:

There's a theory a that Ned's father was about to pull some shyt which is why the Mad Kind went ham on the entire family, asking for Ned's and Robert's heads when they had nothing to do with Brandon calling out Rhaegar.