Ned Stark fukked up brehs

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
The crumbling of the Starks started with Catelyn---- out of all the characters I hate her the most. she is the worst mother and wife/advisor EVER...she is an emotional worthless piece of shyt...I was pleased how she got got...Starks are all weak...I only respect their direwolves and Jon...to some extent and Arya.

Also, in season 1, they did show when Sansa had vomit of the mouth and told Cersei her dad's plans of leaving.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
If they don't kill her off...I think they will develop her into the boss-bytch...That's why she is so stupid and naive right...They trying to teach her lessons...

That's my guess...
Man Littlefinger will teach her well, she finally going to learn from a master chess player. This man has mocked everyone with a smirk , hell he started the whole war because he was bored .

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Man Littlefinger will teach her well, she finally going to learn from a master chess player. This man has mocked everyone with a smirk , hell he started the whole war because he was bored .

Joffery was the one who started the war. Something no one saw coming from his actions.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Joffery was the one who started the war. Something no one saw coming from his actions.
Watch season one again Littlefinger manipulated him at every chance. Look at the end of season 2 Tyrion had played him with a promise of land, Joffrey gave him that and more that why Varys face lights up with shock.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The apple does not fall far from the tree. :pachaha:

ed-stark-beheaded.game_.of_.thrones.gif
tumblr_mo5nycU1Ub1qg2nrdo2_r1_500.gif

I guess you can appeal to them both losing their head, but I don't think Ned would have broken his word to marry a Frey though. that kind of gets into the issue with Jon Snow...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
All the starks are dumb as shyt. Robb Snow was 10x dumber than ned :mjlol:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Didnt kno anything about the show when i got into last year. So im watching this sh1t thinking no way they gon kill the main guy.:stopitslime: My way of thinking was Ned is going to get out of this treason accusation. So when lil dude ordered the execution and Ned head got chopped. I thought:lupe: to myself. This is a dream sequence right? But when i realized it was not. I was:merchant:. One of the biggest suprises on tv to me atleast :yeshrug: i just knew Ned would figure this Sh1t out :to:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i don't even care i've watched that season a few times but shut up fakkit nobody give a fukk if you did write some shyt in the first post

unnecessary title

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Just you wait, nikka. Arya and Bran comin' for your asses. :ufdup:

Yeah, we are scared of a little girl and a little boy......:russ: I think that Dragonbytch is more a pressing concern. Her and her slave army. She is next on the kill list..we will kill her like we did her father...Next! :demonic:

Lan-Set nikka!!! Starks ain't...gonna...do...shyt!!!!

tumblr_mhykqaeni01ryfrfko1_500.gif

We got them goons over here! Stabbin pregnant ladies in front of their husbands!!

plies.gif

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The crumbling of the Starks started with Catelyn---- out of all the characters I hate her the most. she is the worst mother and wife/advisor EVER...she is an emotional worthless piece of shyt...I was pleased how she got got...Starks are all weak...I only respect their direwolves and Jon...to some extent and Arya.

Also, in season 1, they did show when Sansa had vomit of the mouth and told Cersei her dad's plans of leaving.

Her advice was actually on point, Robb just didn't listen. She warned him not to send Theon away (war was lost when Theon bounced) and she warned him not to trust the Freys.