NBA Needs to Move the Pistons out of Detroit

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I've never seen a Suns crowd as bad as some of the Detroit games at there new arena...brooklyn is hard to tell cuz they have dark lighting at Barclays can't really see the crowd beyond the first few rows...
no stats and u havent seen many suns games lately. just some weird unverified eye test

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah and op needs to worry more about his shytty wizards who haven't been to the ecf in over 30 years and let a midget drop 50 on them

Last edited:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
You want him over Ayton? :jbhmm:
Close call:whew: but It depends on bron:patrice: If he leaves give me trae. If somehow he decides to stay give me Ayton. I know you should take the big in most cases but with the way the game is changing I'll take Trae. I wouldn't be disappointed with Ayton though:steviej:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
your wizards/bullets one of the sorriest franchises in sports

nightly basis
Washington-Wizards-Overview-2-e1494258558608.jpg

Pistons nightly basis
maxresdefault.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They’re trash. No one is gonna drive downtown,pay for parking, walk in the fukking cold to watch trash. Hot and readys are $15 in there. I’m not fukking with them clowns.Maybe we would come out if SVG drafted somebody exciting to watch like Donovan Mitchell and not Luke fukking Kennard:scust:
I know Little Ceaser's is headquartered there in Detroit but do ya'll really eat that sh*t:picard:

-as for the crowds, its a damn shame at the turnout they're getting these days. For a storied franchise too:what: I wish the Clipps had half of the Pistons legacy

Last edited:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
They have no one worth admission. When you're best player is Tobias Harris we have a problem.

Also that arena is amazing, there could be 12,000 people there and only 8,000 in their actual seats. Many people with tickets chill in the full service restaurants instead of being at their seat. That won't change until the team is good or has a real star.