NBA Needs to Move the Pistons out of Detroit

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
damn i miss these nikkas :mjcry:

Tayshaun%20Prince%20Chauncey%20Billups%20Rasheed%20Wallace%20Rip%20Hamilton.jpg

wallpaper_041102_1024.jpg

yall nikkas don't understand. we had a special team. we ain't flashy. we ain't superstars. but we got nikkas who would die for each other. :mjcry:

what an era :wow::mjcry:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
hawks pacers nets grizzlies at the bottom of the league in attendance. followed up by the bucks nuggets and pelicans. 4 more teams to get to the pistons. twolves, clips. suns. bees.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trash ass fanbase
Sixers were like this a couple years ago but they were the worst team in the league.
Pistons contending for a playoff spot and can't even fill up half the arena :mjlol:
fukk that franchise for stealing Larry Brown and speeding up sixers demise :pacspit:
Pistons have no direction. Dumars fukked up our team and svg bytch ass is doing the same. There is no draw, no motivation from this team for the fans to care. This applies to all Detroit sports and they wonder why 97.1 be so negative.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
hawks pacers nets grizzlies at the bottom of the league in attendance. followed up by the bucks nuggets and pelicans. 4 more teams to get to the pistons. twolves, clips. suns. bees.
We show up for weekend and holiday games. But yeah, during the week, ain't no one checking for the Hawks unless it's v. a team that people want to see.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Trash ass fanbase
Sixers were like this a couple years ago but they were the worst team in the league.
Pistons contending for a playoff spot and can't even fill up half the arena :mjlol:
fukk that franchise for stealing Larry Brown and speeding up sixers demise :pacspit:
we won a championship with larry brown. y'all was wasting his time

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
you dont know the business.

You mean the business of season seat holders not showing up or bought tickets not being used...yea i know that business but im pretty sure thats not whats happening at pistons games when there are entire sections and rows that are empty...

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been to three games so far and the in arena product just stinks

Nothing to be excited about and no real star
We still have better fans then most franchises and we have at least been successful unlike most of these other franchises. nikkas keep talking about detroit yet the wizards never win shyt or the Kong’s and magic existing

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
You mean the business of season seat holders not showing up or bought tickets not being used...yea i know that business but im pretty sure thats not whats happening at pistons games when there are entire sections and rows that are empty...
so whats going on in brooklyn? phoenix?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
You mean the business or season seat holders not showing up...yea i know that business but im pretty sure thats not whats happening at pistons games when there are entire sections and rows that are empty...
i been to games and it wasn't as desolent as it looks on tv. The fact is they have the seats bright red so they are very distinguishable.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
so whats going on in brooklyn? phoenix?

I've never seen a Suns crowd as bad as some of the Detroit games at there new arena...brooklyn is hard to tell cuz they have dark lighting at Barclays can't really see the crowd beyond the first few rows...