NBA crisis over declining TV ratings and why China is so important: "stagnant since 1998"

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
whites love football

they dont like basketball

simple as that.

cant run the ratings when the majority of the country is racist and doesnt give a fukk about nikkas jumping high

Y'all like to say that, but go to a game in California and it's majority Cacs. I know there's economic factors at play but still

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The same white demo that supports football supports the NBA

who do you think buys season tickets, plays fantasy basketball buys jerseys etc?
It’s not the same white demo I knew you was gonna quote back saying some oversimplified dumb shyt

Yes a lot of cacs like the NBA. A lot more cacs like the NFL and a lot of them don’t care for the NBA at all more than vice versa

If the fanbases were the same we wouldn’t be having this convo

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y'all like to say that, but go to a game in California and it's majority Cacs. I know there's economic factors at play but still
Y’all fail to realize that cacs make up 75% of the population it’s a huge demographic and there’s many different types of cacs and like you said economic factors

It’s simply way more cacs fukking with football than basketball especially in the heartland of this country where football is more than a game

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Y’all fail to realize that cacs make up 75% of the population it’s a huge demographic and there’s many different types of cacs and like you said economic factors

It’s simply way more cacs fukking with football than basketball especially in the heartland of this country where football is more than a game

I'm responding to bruhs saying Cacs don't like basketball period, when that's obviously wrong. Do more like football? Yes and that's the problem the NBA has

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but but the NFL is dying brehs

Look how at the twitter gossip, surely the nba doesnt need people watching regular season games or the chinese market:umad:

Now cornballs trying to spin shyt like only black people are the nba's market. :mjlol: that explains silver bending over for China right? That explains the games consistently attended by majority cacs right?

I mean literally the only people I met in life who follow college hoops are cacs:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Old ones at that

NNBA:mjpls:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

No, football is just a better and more interesting game that’s why more cacs fukk with it.

The NBA regular season is hugely flawed

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The last few years the Sonics in Seattle were't supported well at all. They would't have moved and if they did move the city would've gotten a team back in a year or two if it was a great NBA town. Its a top market but they weren't fukkin' with the Sonics like that back then

The Sonics were in the playoffs in either 2004 or 2005.

The last 3-4 years they were a lotto squad but they didn’t leave just cause the team sucked.

Howard Schultz after being a cheap piece of shyt and trying to swindle the state to renovate Key Arena and losing sold the team to a group led by Clay Bennett that were never staying in Seattle long term. They had their excuse to leave before the papers were signed. It’s as simple as that. They couldn’t get their tax payer funded modifications to Key Arena and they knew it.

If Schultz sold the team to a rich person in Seattle that would have paid for Key Arena modifications, the team would still be there.

Be a billionaire and try to get a handout brehs

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No, football is just a better and more interesting game that’s why more cacs fukk with it.
Not at all :mjlol:

That shyt has too many commercials and stoppages of play to fukk with the NBA.

Middle aged, middle America cacs fuel the NFL’s popularity. It’s a reason the NBA has a more worldly and younger aged core demographic.

An 82 game season is a lot for a casual fan to digest and for the working man to keep up with on a night to night basis especially for games in West Coast slots.

Daps
The NBA still not over putting all of their eggs into one MJ basket after damn near two decades.

I've been telling yall this since SOHH 00' :sas1:

Garbage marketing of individual players over teams created this problem.

How do you market a team when one player can change the fortunes of a franchise? This isn’t load the box and emmit goes away

People come to see the guy on the team who has a 40 8 7 statline not to see the Pepperdine offense :mjlol:

Crashwd5

Pro
Daps
Nba generates 1.5 billion from China. What is this bullshyt that the nba doesn’t need them :dead:

Nba needs to make their regular season mean something. Its a joke. Stars are routinely taking time off and teams are still tanking. That shyt aint right.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That explains the games consistently attended by majority cacs right?

its probably 50/50 or 60%minorities/40% whites who attend Hawks games. We dont all stay in cac cities like you

The NBA regular season is hugely flawed

none of what you said is a provable fact..its an opinion.

you have the WOAT banner for a reason cac