NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No that's what you need to go watch... We're here for basketball you're here for reality TV drama :camby: Love and Hiphop is calling your name brother
I'm hear to enjoy the game and engage in barber shop type talk about it during breaks.
The only drama is from the people you like, like Malika Andrew going into every draft picks criminal history and discussing how appalled they are whenver a player doesn't like a question the media asked them. :camby:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm hear to enjoy the game and engage in barber shop type talk about it during breaks.
You get joy out of Chuck telling fans not to watch the NBA or Shaq hating on young players?

What you're getting is hate packaged as normal coverage. That shyt is trash.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The only drama is from the people you like, like Malika Andrew going into every draft picks criminal history and discussing how appalled they are whenver a player doesn't like a question the media asked them. :camby:

Here you go brother, something more of your speed. :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You get joy out of Chuck telling fans not to watch the NBA or Shaq hating on young players?

What you're getting is hate packaged as normal coverage. That shyt is trash.
So when Rudy Gobert gets a $200 million and cannot be relied upon to score and carry his team Shaq is not supposed to have a problem with that??

Rudy is a limited offensive player yet he makes max money

How is he supposed to be analyzed?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm not answering someone who thinks entertainment and business are two separate things.
You rather lie and believe these guys celebrate the NBA along the lines Madden did for the NFL. :camby:
It's my fault

I fell for your legendary jibba jabba and flim flim

I fell for the Mauled by Lions shyt

The classic NYC Rebel word salad Mauled by Lions trap!

:laff:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It's my fault

I fell for your legendary jibba jabba and flim flim

I fell for the Mauled by Lions shyt

The classic NYC Rebel word salad Mauled by Lions trap!

:laff:
Ok....you win? :manny:

I'm not dealing with this illiterate shyt any longer. You're dishonest and really don't get it.

A thread about a possible $75 billion deal and you got on me about business constructs.

You're not qualified.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So when Rudy Gobert gets a $200 million and cannot be relied upon to score and carry his team Shaq is not supposed to have a problem with that??

Yeah it can go both ways

You can still exalt the players as legendary figures especially when they deserve it, while criticizing and being real about the ones that don't.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Gobert was never that type of player before or after the contract, but we all know Shaq wasn’t watching Utah Jazz games

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Ok....you win? :manny:

I'm not dealing with this illiterate shyt any longer. You're dishonest and really don't get it.

A thread about a possible $75 billion deal and you got on me about business constructs.

You're not qualified.

The show is funny and people will miss it..

Even with its faults, faults that I clearly acknowledge, it will be missed then you chose to be a condescending a$$hole and tell me about your business and how Im not qualified

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Gobert was never that type of player before or after the contract, but we all know Shaq wasn’t watching Utah Jazz games
What does that have to do with a player like Gobert getting a $200 million contract who cannot carry his team offensively AT ALL??

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Inside the NBA is a very entertaining show even if the hosts get on my nerves sometimes and it will be missed if it's going away :manny:
I hope they find a way to keep some version of the show going somehow even with the NBA being off TNT
Thats all this is about and @NYC Rebel has to go down his hating everything basketball related rabbit hole and sounding like an angry old man screaming at the clouds

That nikka cannot have any nuance at all

Its black or white with that nikka no shades of gray at all

People want something that doesn't exist

Nothing is universally acknowledged as good anymore now everything is dissected and hated on