NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when Rudy Gobert gets a $200 million and cannot be relied upon to score and carry his team Shaq is not supposed to have a problem with that??

Rudy is a limited offensive player yet he makes max money

How is he supposed to be analyzed?
When regular QBs get paid folks just say "its the market" and KIM. There is room for your opinion and jokes. But these dudes take it to the level of straight up hate. Shaq carrying on petty beefs. Chuck flat out diminishing the product. You discuss the game and have fun without shytting on the product and inserting your personal BS. Kenny does a great job without being on some petty, rockhead shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That is the point!!

Why are you giving this very limited player that kind of contract??

Thats not good "business"

Shoutout to @NYC Rebel, business owner.

You can't give a center a contract like that who cannot score!
This guy is dumb as fukk using this to ignore my point that you can’t have clowns shytting on your product, even if imperfect.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I wasn't talkin about that you robotic tight ass nikka :childplease:
What you were doing was mocking business as if I said something wrong. Damn near everyone else is saying the same thing about Chuck and Shaq being haters who don’t celebrate a brand and here you are still on that shyt tagging me.

Just dumb, man. And you shyt on 10bandz…you act just as silly

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yea get Amazon outta here. Tired of having to use their shytty app to watch Yankee games.
They did great for football to be honest. The games they got were just ass. And their app is better than that stupid shyt TNT does where you have to cast from your phone.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
They did great for football to be honest. The games they got were just ass. And their app is better than that stupid shyt TNT does where you have to cast from your phone.
The Max app has been doing well for me this postseason. Way better than that TNT app.