WNBA’s media rights deals set league up to receive $2.2 billion over next 11 years

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So you mean when people actually follow and consume the league...they make money? :damn:

All of a sudden, my entire feed is politics, music, wrestling and WNBA. :mjlol:

You fukks were complaining about sexism and it's still majority men posting and watching.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is a massive overpay BC (before Clark). This is a massive cheap deal AC (after Clark). Makes since they have a goodwill to do the deal in 3 years. They will probably start the league sooner and end later since the pay will allow a lot of these women to finally give up playing in two leagues at once.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Caitimania runnin wild, sister :ehh:

Will we see the narrative swithch up tho? When they were in the red ink it was all "Shame on men for not supporting womens sports",now is it gonna be all "Sisters are doin it for themselves?" :mjpls:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Okay, so how did the NBA arrive at this 2.2b number over 11 years?..... Isn't it the NBA that decides how much the WNBA gets?

TYPICAL WOMEN....

NEVER SATISFIED...

:mjpls:SILVER MIGHT HAVE TO BOSS UP
AND PUT HER IN HER PLACE.

:devil:
:evil:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They gotta use that money to create more teams so they can have more players and they need to allow one and domes, that cash is going to flush down the drain if they can't bring in new viewers and live audience, it's great they're getting paid but honestly if the product is not inspiring and entertaining, might make the stakes even higher

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
They gotta use that money to create more teams so they can have more players and they need to allow one and domes, that cash is going to flush down the drain if they can't bring in new viewers and live audience, it's great they're getting paid but honestly if the product is not inspiring and entertaining, might make the stakes even higher
They got 2 new teams coming. I don't think they need anymore expansion for at least 5 years, maybe even more.