NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So whats the possibility of NBC hiring Van Gundy and Mark Jackson to be part of their PBP team next year. Buy Breen out of his ESPN contract and get the big 3 back together
Zero, if the rumor is true that Silver pushed for Van Gundy and Mark Jackson to get fired because they were so critical of the NBA during broadcasts.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can't understand how he so Heauxmotional

Can't take jabs..

Always talks about his rings and this stupid G14 clearance.. like stfu..

Keeping it a buck.. he does have his benefits.. he's the reason they carryon like that.. but when he gets defensive it just fukks up the flow

Yeah, he's way too sensitive at times.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Because people love the show dog

THAT's the value in it!
They do not add to the prestige to the league, not even on Costas dikk sucking Michael montage level.

you posted all the stuff about their chumminess and candor but it nothing to with enhancing the business they represent. They did not add value to the prestige of the company they represent. They did not further enhance the NBA. If anything, they helped add to the toxic nature of it, validating the boomer distain many fans carry for the league.

Get them off dog. The NBA needs smart fan boys every game carrying the flag for the betterment of the league. their job is to enhance the product, but all they did was enhance themselves.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Shaq/Chuck don't celebrate basketball. Are openly envious of the money current players make. Do not like the style of play.

They.Have.To.Go
You see it. Dudes type all this stuff about them, but can’t on their own state how they celebrated the product they represent. its because they can’t. Neither of them celebrated the NBA.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Shaq/Chuck don't celebrate basketball. Are openly envious of the money current players make. Do not like the style of play.

They.Have.To.Go
So you want some analytic spreadsheet ass nerds in there talkin some take 3s all the time bullshyt??

Nah they have a right to not be all enthused with the way the game is played as well as the economics

Who the fukk thinks that Rudy Gobert should get a $200 million contract??

He doesn't deserve that deal

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
So you want some analytic spreadsheet ass needs in there talkin some take 3s all the time bullshyt??

Nah they have a right to not be all enthused with the way the game is played as well as the economics

Bro. Have you really been watching that show the last couple of years

They've calm down alot. But the basketball/player hate used to be on 100

NYC Rebel

Daps
So you want some
and there you go creating some screenplay, as if you are responding to what somebody wrote.

with a straight face say that Shaq and Chuck celebrated NBA basketball. We are telling you what it is… No one said what should be in its place but you creating this dumb shyt. It’s phony.

I did not say a single lie about what your behavior just exhibited.

Not a single lie. They did not celebrate NBA basketball.. Nobody’s talking about what should be in its place but tell you what it is. so why draw up some dumb spreadsheet shyt? :dahell:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You see it. Dudes type all this stuff about them, but can’t on their own state how they celebrated the product they represent. its because they can’t. Neither of them celebrated the NBA.
I dunno what happened, but they have cut down on that shyt a lot. Have to believe the league said enough is enough. :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
and there you go creating some screenplay, as if you are responding to what somebody wrote.

Please with a straight face say that Shaq and Chuck celebrated NBA basketball. We are telling you what it is… No one said what should be in its place but you creating this dumb shyt. It’s phony.

I did not say a single lie about what your behavior just exhibited.
What?
:mjlol:

The show is funny and entertaining and it will be missed

Period.

Loosen up you tight ass nikka :what:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So you want some analytic spreadsheet ass nerds in there talkin some take 3s all the time bullshyt??

then you're gonna find yourself upset at the overwhelming majority of the league and it'll show. They'd rather be upset at players for not doing it the way they want them to than explaining how to get optimal production out of those players.

I don't even fault Shaq for being petty because he was brought in to be just that. That's the biggest reason why his addition was so celebrated. We thought he was gonna be a goofball who was gonna take potshots at players all the time.

NYC Rebel

Daps
What?
:mjlol:

The show is funny and entertaining and it will be missed

Period.

Loosen up you tight ass nikka :what:
You can’t stay on point. I’m a business owner. If I hire somebody to represent my product, your job is to celebrate it. . Are you with a straight face going to tell me that those two celebrated and enhance the NBA product?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You can’t stay on point. I’m a business owner. If I hire somebody to represent my product, your job is to celebrate it. . Are you with a straight face going to tell me that those two celebrated and enhance the NBA product?
Smh

Nobody is tuning in to watch your "business" on TV

Way to do some John in Ronkonkoma shyt with that comparison

This is NBA ENTERTAINMENT.

:laff:

This shyt cannot be duplicated!

Stop bein a tight ass nikka and loosen up!