NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Smh

Nobody is tuning in to watch your "business" on TV
The NBA and NFL are a business. The NBA is a product. You enhance your product by showcasing it. You hire influencers to do that.

You're just into winning debates on the coli. You're not very sharp or honest.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The NBA and NFL are a business. The NBA is a product. You enhance your product by showcasing it.

You're just into winning debates on the coli. You're not very sharp or honest.
Dawg

Stop...

You're a tight ass nikka

I don't care about winning any debates

The show is funny and will be missed by many

Jesus Christ

You just stay on some angry ass tight shyt all the time

That comparison was on some white man John in Ronkonkoma shyt

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm not going to stop because I know I'm speaking on business. Not a radio show. You're being corny. We are in a thread discussing a billion dollar business and you decided to go dumb and think I"m out of bounds for speaking on aspects of business.

You're simply in it to win debates on the coli. You aren't business minded so this talk being foreign to you forces you to go into these unsophisticated rants.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They killing the entertainment part of sports entertainment.
These people are game show hosts. The game being basketball.
People celebrating this are dumb af
Who wants to be a millionaire is that way nikka :camby: beat it

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm not going to stop because I know I'm speaking on business. Not a radio show. You're being corny. We are in a thread discussing a billion dollar business and you decided to go dumb and think I"m out of bounds for speaking on aspects of business.

You're simply in it to win debates on the coli. You aren't business minded so this talk being foreign to you forces you to go into these unsophisticated rants.
I don't care about winning debates so you can stop repeating yourself

You always take shyt to unnecessary places and you force me to attack you

I don't give a fukk about your business

nobody does

The Coli don't care about your "business"

NYC Rebel is a business owner

He owns a business I hope all the posters are aware that you own a business

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don't care about winning debates so you can stop repeating yourself

You always take shyt to unnecessary places a
I said the truth.

This is a business. This is a business thread involving billions of dollars. And you actually posted "Nobody is tuning in to watch your "business" on TV". as if the entertainment you speak of isn't a BUSINESS.

:mjlol:

You are not qualified.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I said the truth.

This is a business. This is a business thread involving billions of dollars. And you actually posted "Nobody is tuning in to watch your "business" on TV". as if the entertainment you speak of isn't a BUSINESS.

:mjlol:

You are not qualified.
Why would bring up your "business" in this discussion?

Its not the same

Your "business" doesn't belong in this discussion

The show is funny and is loved by many and will be missed

The NBA is a business AS WELL AS ENTERTAINMENT

IT IS ENTERTAINMENT

NBA ENTERTAINMENT

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They do not add to the prestige to the league, not even on Costas dikk sucking Michael montage level.

you posted all the stuff about their chumminess and candor but it nothing to with enhancing the business they represent. They did not add value to the prestige of the company they represent. They did not further enhance the NBA. If anything, they helped add to the toxic nature of it, validating the boomer distain many fans carry for the league.

Get them off dog. The NBA needs smart fan boys every game carrying the flag for the betterment of the league. their job is to enhance the product, but all they did was enhance themselves.
So if you're NBC, who do you hire as your broadcast and srudio team?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Who wants to be a millionaire is that way nikka :camby: beat it
Thats who they need to be emulating. Instead of taking this fox new format they seem to love for some reason.

Just cause you used to it doesn't mean it makes any sense.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Thats who they need to be emulating. Instead of taking this fox new format they seem to love for some reason.

Just cause you used to it doesn't mean it makes any sense.
No that's what you need to go watch... We're here for basketball you're here for reality TV drama :camby: Love and Hiphop is calling your name brother

NYC Rebel

Daps
So if you're NBC, who do you hire as your broadcast and srudio team?
I’m not sure what the NBA needs to do. At the end of the day, they have a product that is the easiest sell globally. Anywhere there is a bucket and a ball someone can play basketball. As I said in my 1999 thesis… The NBA runs like a mom and pop organization trying to make quick cash. They don’t think long term. They have a game that easily take over the globe next soccer but let the NFL make whats looking like more global in roads. :snoop: They long ago should’ve policed having bad influencers speak on their game. It’s going to take years to change the mindset of NBA fans. I’m not sure if it’s possible. The coverage lent to the league’s paltry growth once MJ left. MJ had their backs against the wall though. They had no rights to his likeness. So, putting the focus on him was the only way they could benefit from his name. But that shyt came at a cost because they overdid it when the answer was right there in front of their face in 1994 when he retired. and they sort out ratings dip. I’m not sure what they need to do but what they need people who are going to celebrate the game moving forward.