NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Can't forget those "Who he play for" segments

and I also remember some years back, the Knicks were really bad and they got blown out, might have been against the KG era Celtics ... they were laughing about never having to see them on the channel again. Never heard anything like that on an NFL broadcast.
You won’t. People just accepted how toxic their behavior is and it’s reflected in the fans. NBA fans are the worst fans and sports and it starts with shows like these.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Can't forget those "Who he play for" segments

and I also remember some years back, the Knicks were really bad and they got blown out, might have been against the KG era Celtics ... they were laughing about never having to see them on the channel again. Never heard anything like that on an NFL broadcast.
I'm glad they shyt like that.

NBA always putting big market teams on TV when they suck.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
nikkas about to crash out over a studio show :russ: stop it

They were funny but it is what it is.

Yeah, I mean I love the show but things end eventually, I never thought I’d see Ohio State and Michigan football games not be on ESPN anymore or the SEC on CBS not be a thing anymore but times change.

1989-2025 is an unbelievable run for a television program.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The show is still entertaining

Its loved even with it's faults
Entertaining at the expense of the game is worthless. The show ends, but the NBA lives on with the toxic atmosphere They played a role in fostering .

Not a single sport outside of the NBA had characters of this nature, tearing down its sport and its players every week

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, I mean I love the show but things end eventually, I never thought I’d see Ohio State and Michigan football games not be on ESPN anymore or the SEC on CBS not be a thing anymore but times change.

1989-2025 is an unbelievable run for a television program.
Seeing them retire on their own terms woulda been great. All I personally wanted to see.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Entertaining at the expense of the game is worthless. The show ends, but the NBA lives on with the toxic atmosphere They played a role in fostering .

Not a single sport outside of the NBA had characters of this nature, tearing down its sport and its players every week
the equivalent would be like Pedro Martinez on TBS/MLB Network or Frank Thomas on FOX shyttin on baseball players and not knowing who they are.

The closest guy to this is Smoltz, who's basically the spiritual successor to Tim McCarver

Last edited:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Shaq ruined the flow of inside the NBA

I can't understand how he so Heauxmotional

Can't take jabs..

Always talks about his rings and this stupid G14 clearance.. like stfu..

Keeping it a buck.. he does have his benefits.. he's the reason they carryon like that.. but when he gets defensive it just fukks up the flow