NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
But then the show only happens from mid-January onward
So you won't get about 10 shows that you normally would have got but the rumored deal is that NBC gets 2 primetime slots and then would take over the Sunday night slot after football. So until then they could do the Friday night slot until then since ESPN no longer has it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Shaq always been a hater tho so instead of getting rid of the entire show they should have gotten rid of Shaq
Max NBA players are about to be making $80 million a season. I doubt they're going to care or lose sleep about what happens with Inside the NBA and I don't blame them.

Sucks for the fans, but money talks and the NBA is in the business of maximizing profits as they should.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Max NBA players are about to be making $80 million a season. I doubt they're going to care or lose sleep about what happens with Inside the NBA and I don't blame them.

Sucks for the fans, but money talks and the NBA is in the business of maximizing profits as they should.
Your cac daddy still got bounced fakkit. You're annoying as fukk. Should be banned. Stop acting like you know the reason why it's going away. You're a fukking coli poster lame ass.

Your white daddy still got bounced :umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

So what does the League have to do with inside the NBa again? Is it a new tv deal that don’t include Turner?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Shaq and Chuck don't watch NBA games. They probably aint even watching the Thursday TNT games they cover.
Exact, these nikkas don't give a fukk about no basketball. The casuals will miss the clown show that's all.. They can't recite one valuable basketball take that these nikkas have delivered in the past 10 years :francis:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Call me nuts, and this is just a theory I came up with, but I wouldn't be surprised if TNT kept them together as a sports/media show like a weekly combination of Sportscenter and First Take.

I still think they'd get the views if they timed it up with the half time of games and Zaslav would be snake enough to propose it.

.....there's also the idea that Chuck goes down with the ship because of his love of Ernie. I don't think him retiring is out of the question yet.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Nah fukk that. Easily the best NBA show of all time outside of Ahmad Rashad's NBA shows

Real talk is more important than blatant than the ESPN propaganda hype machine. And Inside the NBA called it out

What makes the blow less bad is that Fox Sports 1 emerged the last 10 years as a legit competitor of NBA talk
What’s real about it? Those guys barely watched games.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You literally had Barkley telling fans not to watch NBA games two years ago. You had Shaq apologizing for talking poorly about a player he never watched and not knowing his game.

This is good for the NBA if you ask me. Get people who are serious about the sport not this crap with two c00ns being chummy uncles