NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’ll be 2k11 2.0 for me. I might even do the summer league
LeBron Era and Magic vs Bird Era has their bells and whistles that the Kobe and Jordan Eras lack when it comes to gameplay. Hopefully, next year they create a rebuild for the Kobe and Jordan Eras. But nonetheless, enjoy the game friend.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Most likely gone cop Black Friday

Mainly copping because Kobe(RIP :mjcry:) on the cover

Still in my second season of MC in 2k23 and got mad shyt I still wanna do in my eras plus I’m thinking bout doing a short WNBA season. I’m planning on doing at least 4 seasons of MC. I refuse to buy VC so it’s prolly gone take that long for me to get to 99 overall. And ima wanna do at least 1 season at 99 overall so I might do 5 seasons of MC (possibly more).

Not to mention other games I wanna play or replay. I can see NBA 2k23 lasting me at least till Spring/Summer 2024.

Prolly won’t even bother playing 2k24, just gone start new with 2k25. But ima still cop for that Kobe cover tho.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
My kid is a sports junkie and keeps hitting me with the :lupe: trying to get me to cop this and madden. Is this worth it over last year's version?

I was looking forward to the mamba moments as I expected an improved version of the Jordan challenge. Seems like that was an afterthought :scusthov:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The thing is the best players on 23 could hit those shots under pressure with their entire rotation, which means they were never losing to shytters. That's healthy for the game objectively and adds to the realism I thought you nikkas enjoyed?

We can't go back to everything being the same timing to placate players that sound like they play very casually. Just try to have as much fun with the game as you can, shouldn't winning be secondary if you don't give a fukk about the game?
I think you’re missing a very valid point…

Nobody in the nba shoots with perfect form and it’s 100% make or slightly off form and it’s 100% brick.

That’s unrealistic as fukk. What it should have always been is different releases for different people, yet varying degrees of percentage hitting a shot, based on several factors (defense, range, accuracy, release time).

In fact, that’s how it was for every 2k outside of 2k23. So they tried it, saw it was junk, and went back to the old way. Green or miss makes it far more unrealistic when two people can green teams and everybody hitting everything cause timing

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I caved and bought it telling myself I'm doing it to honor Kobe :snoop:
150 gb im
already regretting it

We have been trying to tell y'all but didn't listen and learned the hard way. 2K is trying to profit from Kobe's death, they know y'all gonna eat it up like a damn fool cause of Kobe on the cover and they don't have to do anything to make a new different basketball at all, just a little bit lazy added Mamba Moments which only 7 challenges (They didn't put rookie Kobe, 81 challenge, his last game 60 pts, his first All-Star game, etc) Mamba Moments is weak as fukk. Jordan has 15 challenges in NBA2K23. Update the roster every year. Easy Work, Easy money for 2K. 2K won and I do not blame them thou

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Most likely gone cop Black Friday

Mainly copping because Kobe(RIP :mjcry:) on the cover

Still in my second season of MC in 2k23 and got mad shyt I still wanna do in my eras plus I’m thinking bout doing a short WNBA season. I’m planning on doing at least 4 seasons of MC. I refuse to buy VC so it’s prolly gone take that long for me to get to 99 overall. And ima wanna do at least 1 season at 99 overall so I might do 5 seasons of MC (possibly more).

Not to mention other games I wanna play or replay. I can see NBA 2k23 lasting me at least till Spring/Summer 2024.

Prolly won’t even bother playing 2k24, just gone start new with 2k25. But ima still cop for that Kobe cover tho.
Can you make women who dunk? I need to create a 6’5, high flying ass bytch to tear the league up and put it on the map