NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
My kid is a sports junkie and keeps hitting me with the :lupe: trying to get me to cop this and madden. Is this worth it over last year's version?

I was looking forward to the mamba moments as I expected an improved version of the Jordan challenge. Seems like that was an afterthought :scusthov:

It's early, but after running about 5 games online and two full 12 minute games in MyEra, this may be the best the gameplay and presentation has ever been. I legitimately just had one of the most realistic games I've ever played with the Lakers vs Suns in MyEra and I didn't touch a single slider (Superstar difficulty.)

The perimeter and paint defense has improved. The AI is aggressive, dangerous, and competent. And I dont think the players have ever been more authentic. The mannerisms, walk, shot selection, ect. I mean, they completely nailed psycho Bean and he's not the only one.

F5pqi2eWYAAGxRg

F5pslkCWEAA2M40

F5pp2O1XQAAJToL

So far, it feels like an improvement over 2K23. I'm not mad I jumped in at all.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just started my nba LeBron era. Picked my grizz and fukking 2k has the court from the 2002-2003 season for the grit and grind grizzlies in 2010 :dead: completely different colors and logos from the jerseys.
Aulxrn4_d.webp

qLK04Be_d.webp
Wow I thought they would have fixed this glitch …it was in last years game too …the pistons 97 teal uniforms with the old school bad boy floors :francis:

This is just incompetent development how do you not fix this? The Kings in last years game also had their 2005 uniforms in 1996 smh
:dead:
It's early, but after running about 5 games online and two full 12 minute games in MyEra, this may be the best the gameplay and presentation has ever been. I legitimately just had one of the most realistic games I've ever played with the Lakers vs Suns in MyEra and I didn't touch a single slider (Superstar difficulty.)

The perimeter and paint defense has improved. The AI is aggressive, dangerous, and competent. And I dont think the players have ever been more authentic. The mannerisms, walk, shot selection, ect. I mean, they completely nailed psycho Bean and he's not the only one.

F5pqi2eWYAAGxRg

F5pslkCWEAA2M40

F5pp2O1XQAAJToL

Doing my season with the 2010-11 heat. It feels nice to not have to perfectly time my jumpers anymore. Crossing guys over like crazy with Wade. Last night I played the 2010 home opener vs Orlando and found myself taking pictures and recording clips like crazy. The photo moments under replay is a great touch, but I hate that it isn’t available once the clock hits 0:00. I love them adding retro commentary about back then. Some proper sideline reporters in pregame would have been nice, but I’m glad we got some sort of pregame intro unlike with classic teams where it just jumps directly to opening tip-off. Is Phil actually on the sidelines in that mode or is he just in the Kobe challenge mode?

We also need them to put the 2005-06 lakers & mavericks and the 2008 & 2010 squads in regular play badly so we can properly do a post 2004 season with classic teams. Already got the cavaliers, suns, spurs, heat, wizards, grizzlies, rockets, & nuggets from the mid to late 2000’s. Yet another reason we need them to get Sheed and Tayshaun Prince. We’ve had those pistons since 2K16 and not once have we had Sheed in the game.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Wow I thought they would have fixed this glitch …it was in last years game too …the pistons 97 teal uniforms with the old school bad boy floors :francis:

This is just incompetent development how do you not fix this? The Kings in last years game also had their 2005 uniforms in 1996 smh

They're still missing a shyt load of uniforms from specific years more notably the Sixers and Hawks uniforms from 91 to 95

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Still zero major reviews of this game from IGN, Gamespot, etc. :patrice:

They obviously have a moratorium on reviews.

Nasty business.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

F5pqi2eWYAAGxRg

F5pslkCWEAA2M40

F5pp2O1XQAAJToL

How about the paint offense?

Are there more variations of moves?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Simming through mynba LeBron era with the grizz :dead: pretty weird so. LeBron hasn’t won one ring yet and im in 2016 lol. He only won one mvp. Russ has more than him. And I’ve yet to make the playoffs once :wtf: decided to just tank trust the process style. My starting lineup is lilard/book/Jimmy/dray/embiid