NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
We have been trying to tell y'all but didn't listen and learned the hard way. 2K is trying to profit from Kobe's death, they know y'all gonna eat it up like a damn fool cause of Kobe on the cover and they don't have to do anything to make a new different basketball at all, just a little bit lazy added Mamba Moments which only 7 challenges (They didn't put rookie Kobe, 81 challenge, his last game 60 pts, his first All-Star game, etc) Mamba Moments is weak as fukk. Jordan has 15 challenges in NBA2K23. Update the roster every year. Easy Work, Easy money for 2K. 2K won and I do not blame them thou

Yeah I seen a review on 2k24 and I was wondering if I should buy it or wait for BF sales but I'm passing on this altogether because 2K is really trying to hustle folks out of their money. Why the fukk does a basketball game need not one but two season passes? That what was alarming to me from the jump. A season pass for a sports game... 2K gone keep playing around until they end up on NBA Live status.

Another thing, last year 2K23 game install was like 100gb why does 2K game installs get larger every year?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I havent really played this since I think 2k16??? But its always fascinating following it yearly. Im trying to not clown but does the majority of this series fanbase not have severe stockholm syndrome? Reading about this badge shyt is insanity

Like this series seems to purposefully make the game unfun unless you spend money on microtransactions

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I havent really played this since I think 2k16??? But its always fascinating following it yearly. Im trying to not clown but does the majority of this series fanbase not have severe stockholm syndrome? Reading about this badge shyt is insanity

Like this series seems to purposefully make the game unfun unless you spend money on microtransactions
They trying to be the next Chris smoove or whoever the top park player. :manny: I really wanted to hate 23 but it’s solid

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah I seen a review on 2k24 and I was wondering if I should buy it or wait for BF sales but I'm passing on this altogether because 2K is really trying to hustle folks out of their money. Why the fukk does a basketball game need not one but two season passes? That what was alarming to me from the jump. A season pass for a sports game... 2K gone keep playing around until they end up on NBA Live status.

Another thing, last year 2K23 game install was like 100gb why does 2K game installs get larger every year?
Just wait till it’s on sale unless you create content for it

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The thing is the best players on 23 could hit those shots under pressure with their entire rotation, which means they were never losing to shytters. That's healthy for the game objectively and adds to the realism I thought you nikkas enjoyed?

We can't go back to everything being the same timing to placate players that sound like they play very casually. Just try to have as much fun with the game as you can, shouldn't winning be secondary if you don't give a fukk about the game?

You are correct. 2k23 was very close to perfect offensive game wise.

They needed to tweak the post game a little but add more variation but other than that it was great.

The green or miss helped make the game more competitive because you couldn't just rely on splashing 3's.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Can you make women who dunk? I need to create a 6’5, high flying ass bytch to tear the league up and put it on the map
:russ:

I dunno, I haven’t touched the mode yet. I think it’s cool that they added it tho :ehh:

That’s wild they even got a female my career, not sure if it’s a story with it tho.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Stupid ass my player mode adding go cart animations and supreme outfits :mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just started my nba LeBron era. Picked my grizz and fukking 2k has the court from the 2002-2003 season for the grit and grind grizzlies in 2010 :dead: completely different colors and logos from the jerseys.
Aulxrn4_d.webp

qLK04Be_d.webp

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Just started my nba LeBron era. Picked my grizz and fukking 2k has the court from the 2002-2003 season for the grit and grind grizzlies in 2010 :dead: completely different colors and logos from the jerseys.
Aulxrn4_d.webp

qLK04Be_d.webp
Wow I thought they would have fixed this glitch …it was in last years game too …the pistons 97 teal uniforms with the old school bad boy floors :francis:

This is just incompetent development how do you not fix this? The Kings in last years game also had their 2005 uniforms in 1996 smh

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Smoove is not happy about the badge regression at all

It's impossible to make and create a balanced system in an online game that comes out yearly. Big competitive multiplayer pvp oriented rpgs and esports level games undergo years of playtesting and betas to find the balance in gameplay. 2k can't do that cuz they drop this shyt every year. Playing this shyt online is a joke in and of itself for that reason. Every year is some new bullshyt that fix and screw up with mycareer and online. Game really is only balanced for play now.

Daps

It has begun, this reminds me of the bynum half court jesus clip

Edit: Another one