My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
They do:russ:.

Why do you think they brag about getting non-black girls? They feel like they've accomplished something.

My friend is whitewashed(as much as i hate that term) and he pulls attractive white chicks but i've never heard him brag about it. I guess it's because it's normal to him since he was raised around white folks.

I noticed that the ones who do brag about getting them tend to be the hood/urban type of black dude.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only nikkas with low self esteem only fukk white girls, what does that say about OP's self esteem when he can't fukk ANY girls? :lupe:

You should be mad your father just ethered you so viciously. :lupe:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
the theory of white women being easy and soft is the biggest myth.. i've seen so many so called strong black women get hoodwinked and fuked over by black men everyday and alot of them know they getting fuked over and they still allow that lazy niqqa to lay on there couch,have his niqqas up in her house and drive her car while she at work. and i work with 5 of them..

youre missing the point.

the type of dudes that mostly mess with white chicks, don't have what it takes to get over on a strong black women.

chit, theres plenty of dudes that mess with white girls so that they can get over on them........after they failed to get over on a black jawn.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre missing the point.

the type of dudes that mostly mess with white chicks, don't have what it takes to get over on a strong black women.

chit, theres plenty of dudes that mess with white girls so that they can get over on them........after they failed to get over on a black jawn.

they're intimidated by strength.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ these bytch nikkas putting Black women on a damn pedestal. Most of our women act like beasts, and y'all try to say it's a sign of 'strength'? It's weak nikkas like y'all that have Black women thinking the way they do. A woman is supposed to be submissive to man, regardless the race. Notice every other woman, Hispanic, Asian, white all know this-except the Black woman.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ these bytch nikkas putting Black women on a damn pedestal. Most of our women act like beasts, and y'all try to say it's a sign of 'strength'? It's weak nikkas like y'all that have Black women thinking the way they do. A woman is supposed to be submissive to man, regardless the race. Notice every other woman, Hispanic, Asian, white all know this-except the Black woman.

:ooh: