My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your dad dont know wtf he talking about. nikkas go after the same calibur of chick no matter what race they are. If a nikka got a fat white bytch then he was pulling fat black bytches. nikkas dont go from dating Gabrielle Union types to random obese white woman types.

A low self esteem dude gonna get the same type of woman no matter what race she is.

pretty much. Plus the fact black women are harder to get at anyway despite what race you are.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@PabloEscobar

your dad is like 80% correct actually.

I cosign for the most part.

I picked up on this in 9th grade. all cases aren't necessarily low self-esteem, but yea, your pops is on-point.

white girls are easier to pull unless theyre racist.

theyre also a lot easier to handle. even a feisty white chick is a walk in the park by black chick standards.

Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nobody is mad, his dad is just a dumbass if he really thinks that way. In fact, considering all the obstacles black and minorities have to go through to land a decent looking white woman actually shows confidence and willingness to ignore all the surrounding pressure the girl will probably face initially

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

what obstacles are there to pulling a white woman?

yall just making chit up and running with it.

i can make up a dumb generalization too. only nikkas with no game fukk black women exclusively because they don't have the game to deal with the racial stigma they face when they date outside their race.

you need game to deal with a stigma? that doesn't even make sense.

yall trippin.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
the theory of white women being easy and soft is the biggest myth.. i've seen so many so called strong black women get hoodwinked and fuked over by black men everyday and alot of them know they getting fuked over and they still allow that lazy niqqa to lay on there couch,have his niqqas up in her house and drive her car while she at work. and i work with 5 of them..

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:dead: @ all of the dudes getting mad because OP's dad said that.
If ya'll had such high esteem, why would ya'll be so defensive on this? :mjpls:

Horrible logic...and the same kind used by racist cacs when called on their negative blanket statements.:beli:

"If it's not true, why be offended?:mjpls:" shyts just dumb fukks looking for a pass for the stupid shyt they say. When you throw your opinion out there...you'll get a reaction from both sides and just cuz ppl disagree doesn't mean your statement suddenly holds weight.:rudy:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can and do pull white girls, like white white girls none of that hip hop trash. It has nothing to do with self esteem you actually have to have a stronger frame and value of self because 9/10 times you are going to be rejected in some way due to your race (usually not because they are on the racist tip, but one of their friends are).

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's alot of different angles to this, but no-we shouldn't DATE WHITE WOMEN. We can fukk them however...

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
U gotta admit white girls can b mad pretty, i hate/laugh at nikkas who stretch for slightly overweight and completely butt ugly white girls

Tbh ive definitely seen more white girls id smash than black, an id say theyre my preference, but then again i dont believe in having a type, a bad bytch is a bad bytch

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
America back on its associating everything to race shyt

They started it, doesnt mean we cant end it

EDIT: Just wanted to add, as a black guy my dad wanted me to marry a white girl lmao, just cuz it would mean i get that white family money an it woukd b some status symbol, its fuked up an completely giving the middle finger to our race, but my family all about gettin ours we arent fukin activists