My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did i really see a nikka just say white girls are more willing to fukk wit nikkas down south then they are up north???

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Men who wife fat bytches while they're fat are down low homosexuals if they're in shape or skinny. That or they just fukkin weak minded. Thats the best you could get? :russ: Disgust @ chew.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
What that ass look like tho, and them thighs type scrawny. I can't fukk a pretty face...

I've fukked a broads face plenty of nights my nikka. lol

What is it inside you that makes you decide to wife a white soccer mom that white dudes :pacspit: at? Is it lack of self esteem? :mjpls:

Its gotta be low self esteem. Water seeks its own level. The head fry nikka at Burger King on average is gonna pull broads his equal. An NFL nikka who has a sub par chick on his arm probably doesnt see himself as a paperd up, all world athlete who can game ANY woman - regardless of color. He probably still sees himself as that fat, ugly kid who got laughed at because he struggled at reading in school.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

what is so hard to believe?

you have an inferiority(or superiority) complex or something?

Then you should know that clearly the easy ones are easier to get to, but when you start talking about quality women our percentages drop significantly. I have seen it with my own 2 eyes with several girls/women...once they start dating minorities the white men they knew beforehand dismiss them or view them negatively. Society also tends to view them differently after the fact....keep in mind I am talking mostly suburbs and smaller towns...the majority of the U.S geographically.

I was under the assumption that we were talking about quality women of both races. I mean, wouldn't this whole conversation be a complete wash if we were talking about a bunch of mud-ducks?

but I think we're not on the same page. sounds like youre seriously trying to wife these white broads. I thought we were just talking about f*ckin with white girls(like the title states) or at best, letting them claim you for a few months.

and yea, no chit. white folks aren't the only people that look down on inter-racial relationships. I mean, just look at the thread title. and I don't blame them. I myself wouldn't knowingly go with a black chick that let a white dude smash before.

Let me take it a step further. Nyggaz who date haardheaded, loud mouth, disrespectful, smart mouthed, sassy, bad attitude, talkin back, "strong black women" essentially have low self esteem.

Think about it, any nygga who puts up with that and allows a woman to act like that, is a sucka. Black men have been conditioned to think that they must be able to "handle" a strong black woman. And if u don't choose to be with a black woman with a bad attitude, then u are deemed to be weak. :mindblown: What kind of azz backwards bullshyt is that?

You shoudnt have to "handle" a black woman or any other woman. Black men shouldn't be zookeepers, correction officers or "handlers" of black women. Relationships should be easy and u should be with a woman that is relativley easy to get along with.

Fucc all that extra shyt

yall are taking this "handle a chick" stuff WAY TOO LITERALLY.

yall making mountains out of molehills.

im sorry I brought it up.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Did i really see a nikka just say white girls are more willing to fukk wit nikkas down south then they are up north???

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

I dont know where people up north get the perception that we still fighting the civil war down here. I once went to a state fair in a country ass part of GA near Atlanta Motor Speedway. Nascar event area. Anyway I swear there were so many interracial couples there had me like :huh:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Your pop not too far off, he just got the term wrong. Guys who only talk to white women don't have low self esteem, they are meek and don't live up to the stereotypical black male.

These are the ones who black girls clowned in school and didn't give any play. They thought these guys were weird or green.

White girls were more accepting, they didn't care that the nikkas were wearing Vans or some other shyt black folk not known for. White girls were more accepting that the guys weren't hyper-aggressive, they were just nice "dudes". While with black women you have to be a lion with a black mane!

what about all the dudes that rocked timbs wit the hoodies that weren't getting any play from the black jawns, but were getting attention from the white girls?

youre right about the less-threatening part tho.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
its startling how the underlining messages in a lot of these posts are basically that white women belong on a higher pedestal and carry themselves in a royal manner while black women are basically smuts and wild beasts.