My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Your dad is full of sh!t.

Want proof? He raised a 24 year old man-child virgin.

nah my dad just a street nikka who dont like white people. he's kind of like the anti-nigerian:ohhh: dont you got some white ppl to go juggle bottles of mollywater in front of:leostare: you should make a special c00n flavor molly water ppl can't get offended because the manufacturer of the product is a c00n himself:pachaha:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
@PabloEscobar

your dad is like 80% correct actually.

I cosign for the most part.

I picked up on this in 9th grade. all cases aren't necessarily low self-esteem, but yea, your pops is on-point.

That logic is dumb as hell. It's much easier for a male of their race to pull someone of their own race. It's more of a challenge for a black male to pull a white girl who doesn't only fukk wit black dudes due to social conditioning.

white girls are easier to pull unless theyre racist.

theyre also a lot easier to handle. even a feisty white chick is a walk in the park by black chick standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FALSE this is the reason n*ggas is talkin to white chicks over black chicks

blckwhispas_zps8372a4fa.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
so your dad makes up some bullshyt generalization based on how he feels on a subject that has nothing to do with anyone involved outside him and you believed him?

i can make up a dumb generalization too. only nikkas with no game fukk black women exclusively because they don't have the game to deal with the racial stigma they face when they date outside their race.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Did you catch my last sentence?

Lol... No, I didn't. Sorry, my attention span wasn't long enough to finish reading it.

But I'm really talking about that Chris B. dude. He always has something to say about black women. If he's not just a troll, then it says a lot about the type of people he associates with and/or places he looks for women.

In my 26 years on this earth, dating exclusively black women, I've never had to personally deal with a woman like that. The closest thing is, my wife has a friend who has a personality like that. And I dealt with her as little as possible, until her and my wife fell off a little while back. She just had an all around bad personality, and my wife knew I didn't care for her. No surprise they fell off.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Im, confused when did wanting to deal with a cooperative women become a sign of low self-esteem. Not saying all black women are one and white women are another , but what man with any sort of self-worth/money is going to put with stereotypical black women

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lol... No, I didn't. Sorry, my attention span wasn't long enough to finish reading it.

But I'm really talking about that Chris B. dude. He always has something to say about black women. If he's not just a troll, then it says a lot about the type of people he associates with and/or places he looks for women.

In my 26 years on this earth, dating exclusively black women, I've never had to personally deal with a woman like that. The closest thing is, my wife has a friend who has a personality like that. And I dealt with her as little as possible, until her and my wife fell off a little while back. She just had an all around bad personality, and my wife knew I didn't care for her. No surprise they fell off.
Ive personally never had to deal with those but I have seen them and hear them talk shyt all the time. I know they are a minority but some of the cats on here will have you believe that ALL black women are like that. kinda like that Tommy sotomayor dude. (i may have mispelled his name). Which is why I always object to the notion of "BLACK WOMEN blah blah blah" because i personally deal with black women of various ethnicities.
Black caribbean, black latinos, and black africans to go along with black american women. They are very different in my opinion.

Black american women have a bad reputation because the few that get broadcasted over the airwaves tend to be the stereotypical ones people dislike. Over dramatic etc.

The ones i have dealt with for the most part were cools peoples which is why I say the dramatic ones are a minority. All women, including black women regardless of ethnicity, have their faults.

• I love my Haitian women but i know Haitian dudes who have given up on them.
  • My favorite black women to deal with on earth are Guyanese women. :ohlawd:. They walk on water if you ask me. but I know Guyanese dudes who wont fukk with them either.
  • So on and so forth

I personally know a lot of white men who cant stand white women, period. They'd rather date Asians or even blacks and latinos for that matter. But dudes like Sotomayor will have you believe that black women are the devil

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
FALSE this is the reason n*ggas is talkin to white chicks over black chicks

blckwhispas_zps8372a4fa.jpg

But that is not just black women tho. BLACK PEOPLE as a whole always feel the need to "appear tough". So if we as black man always wanna come across as "badass" liek we "aint no chump" why should we expect any better from our women?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
well shyt its the truth, nikkas know white bytches are easier to fukk,ESPECIALLY today when the word faq is more offensive than the word ****** and when school funding is threatened if a gay student gets bullied

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:dead: @ all of the dudes getting mad because OP's dad said that.
If ya'll had such high esteem, why would ya'll be so defensive on this? :mjpls:
Nobody is mad, his dad is just a dumbass if he really thinks that way. In fact, considering all the obstacles black and minorities have to go through to land a decent looking white woman actually shows confidence and willingness to ignore all the surrounding pressure the girl will probably face initially

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that is not just black women tho. BLACK PEOPLE as a whole always feel the need to "appear tough". So if we as black man always wanna come across as "badass" liek we "aint no chump" why should we expect any better from our women?

I was just thinkin about this, black women try and act to hard and kind of act like a dude which is a turn off. But to answer your question men are SUPPOSE to be tough. Its just in our nature and thats what women look for from us they don't want no wimps, not saying you have to be a thug just carry yourself as somebody with confidence. Black women act like they are gangsters or like they want to square up with the first person that disagrees with them thats why they out here losing but i personally date people based of personality not race.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People still respond to this horrible troll poster ?

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
My pops never gave a fukk. Matter of fact he encouraged me to fukk with the white broads. lol

The morning I left for college.....My bro, mom dukes and me all hopped in the whip ready to go. As we pulled out my pops stepped off the porch onto the driveway and yelled....

"Get at them white bytches!!!"

I was :mindblown::russ:

Mom dukes was :beli:

My bro was :youngsabo:

Pop was :steviej: