My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
your dad has been infested with the "they can't handle black women disease".
Ask yourself this question...why do black women demand to be handled? Only thing I handle in life is trouble and difficult situations.

Black women admit they come with nothing but drama....I walk right past any "strong independent black woman" :pacspit:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask yourself this question...why do black women demand to be handled? Only thing I handle in life is trouble and difficult situations.

Black women admit they come with nothing but drama....I walk right past any "strong independent black woman" :pacspit:

well they can't handle black women. they like it soft and easy.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
this was back in like 2011 me and my dad were in the car. i was telling him about this bank teller bytch who was on my dikk i was thinking about getting at. at first he was like :myman: then when i mentioned she was white he looked at me like:sitdown: im just like not this shyt again:upsetfavre:.(my dad detest/despise white ppl,the government, law enforcement etc.) this nikka had the nerve to tell me "Only black dudes with low self esteem go with white girls" i was just like :ohhh: followed by:wtf::rudy:. his reasoning was some shyt like "they dont have the confidence or mouthpiece or some shyt to get a black woman" in my mind im like whatever nikka. although i do have low self esteem i still find white women attractive as whole which has nothing to do with my self esteem.

That's pretty dumb. i've never been in a relationship with a white chick but i've fukked a few. I still go back to black and latino women every time tho. Does that mean my self esteem fluctuates? :dry:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Exactly

I always wondered this. At first I thought maybe i'm missing something (english being my second language) but still I'm like "Why do you want to be 'handled' as if you are a problem?"

But honestly i think thats mostly the drama queens that say that shyt anyway. I've met those types (black american and caribbean) and they're always on that bullshyt. It's not the majority for sure.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Exactly

I always wondered this. At first I thought maybe i'm missing something (english being my second language) but still I'm like "Why do you want to be 'handled' as if you are a problem?"

But honestly i think thats mostly the drama queens that say that shyt anyway. I've met those types (black american and caribbean) and they're always on that bullshyt. It's not the majority for sure.

Who are these black women that ya'll talk about so much? The only places I consistently see these women that need to be "handled" are on tv and movies. I've run into this type of black female, or any female, very infrequently. Maybe it's the type of people I associate with, but I don't see it nearly as much as you all do.

Plus, the "you can't handle a black woman" saying is just an excuse for a difficult and disrespectful black women to justify being difficult and disrespecful, by latching on to a rediculous stereotype. Black women in general aren't like that... difficult and disrespectful black women would just like you to think that. That way they don't have to change. They're really in denial about their own personality flaws....

It's the same thing people do with any other shortcoming that they don't want to admit to. Try to justify it and include other people who are "just like them" to make it seem ok.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Who are these black women that ya'll talk about so much? The only places I consistently see these women that need to be "handled" are on tv and movies. I've run into this type of black female, or any female, very infrequently. Maybe it's the type of people I associate with, but I don't see it nearly as much as you all do.

Plus, the "you can't handle a black woman" saying is just an excuse for a difficult and disrespectful black women to justify being difficult and disrespecful, by latching on to a rediculous stereotype. Black women in general aren't like that... difficult and disrespectful black women would just like you to think that. That way they don't have to change. They're really in denial about their own personality flaws....

It's the same thing people do with any other shortcoming that they don't want to admit to. Try to justify it and include other people who are "just like them" to make it seem ok.
Did you catch my last sentence?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
this was back in like 2011 me and my dad were in the car. i was telling him about this bank teller bytch who was on my dikk i was thinking about getting at. at first he was like :myman: then when i mentioned she was white he looked at me like:sitdown: im just like not this shyt again:upsetfavre:.(my dad detest/despise white ppl,the government, law enforcement etc.) this nikka had the nerve to tell me "Only black dudes with low self esteem go with white girls" i was just like :ohhh: followed by:wtf::rudy:. his reasoning was some shyt like "they dont have the confidence or mouthpiece or some shyt to get a black woman" in my mind im like whatever nikka. although i do have low self esteem i still find white women attractive as whole which has nothing to do with my self esteem.
Your dad is full of sh!t.

Want proof? He raised a 24 year old man-child virgin.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Your dad dont know wtf he talking about. nikkas go after the same calibur of chick no matter what race they are. If a nikka got a fat white bytch then he was pulling fat black bytches. nikkas dont go from dating Gabrielle Union types to random obese white woman types.

A low self esteem dude gonna get the same type of woman no matter what race she is.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That logic is dumb as hell. It's much easier for a male of their race to pull someone of their own race. It's more of a challenge for a black male to pull a white girl who doesn't only fukk wit black dudes due to social conditioning.

No.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
:dead: @ all of the dudes getting mad because OP's dad said that.
If ya'll had such high esteem, why would ya'll be so defensive on this? :mjpls: