My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't even blame you bruh, that's just where your chips fell.

But you have never experienced bending a woman over...and that ass so big and soft you gotta hold them cheeks open. That ass so big it feel like you just fell between the bed and the wall...and then she start throwing that ass back!

The white chick i messed with booty was bigger then most black females. No lie i posted a pic of her ass on her before.:ahh:

Still want to get with a black women and have kids with one tho.
:ld:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how exactly does the stronger frame and value of self work? how are you approaching them girls?

You just have to know going in that if she ain't with it, it's likely because she's worried about what her friends will think. It has nothing to do with you and you can't take it personally.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:usure:

600full-alyssa-milano.jpg

I think that's a sterotype zawgs.

What that ass look like tho, and them thighs type scrawny. I can't fukk a pretty face...

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
My pops never gave a fukk. Matter of fact he encouraged me to fukk with the white broads. lol

The morning I left for college.....My bro, mom dukes and me all hopped in the whip ready to go. As we pulled out my pops stepped off the porch onto the driveway and yelled....

"Get at them white bytches!!!"

Pop was :steviej:

:deadrose: Nothin' wrong with f*ckin' white b*tches, but when you starting DE for the Houston Texans, and you get got by a soccer mom average type bish, that's what has Q-Dog type OG hardbody nikkaz like :what: Mario Williams could have damn near ANY black chick he wanted, redbone, yellowbone, cinnamon, chocolate, and on the low, black women will let you keep a sidepiece if you bringin' in bread and slangin' that D properly every night, as long as the sidepiece doesn't show up at the crib. So unless the white b*tch is like Bar Rafaeli or Trump's daughter, what's the point? And if you want exotic, why not a Colombian/Brazilian/Eritrean/Somalian piece? Why white bread? :scusthov: What is it inside you that makes you decide to wife a white soccer mom that white dudes :pacspit: at? Is it lack of self esteem? :mjpls:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Define fun for me please....

I should have said the novelty wears off. Its cool at first having a white chick do whatever you ask and never questioning your whereabouts and shyt. Its dope when she picks you and all your potnas up and buys everybody's food, or when she does what ever you request in the bedroom. But to me it gets old, and its just like why ever make a white chick your main girl when in reality you never really have to?

So thats why even though I have fukked, and kicked it with many white girls, I never have been in a relationship with any past High School.

I know that ya'll don't like a female to have a "attitude" or basically an opinon. But after being raised and living with college educated black women for the majority of my life.. it just seems like being with a White Chick is like a give up or the easy route... And also growing up in East Cleveland, having a chick who can relate to growing up like that is also a plus.

And especially seeing how quickly and easily white chicks give up the ass there is no way I could ever trust them... I know I've knocked down at least 3white girls who didn't even know my name

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nobody is mad, his dad is just a dumbass if he really thinks that way. In fact, considering all the obstacles black and minorities have to go through to land a decent looking white woman actually shows confidence and willingness to ignore all the surrounding pressure the girl will probably face initially

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

So much emotion and all he did was state his opinion. :mjpls:
Don't you guys shyt on sisters for being so defensive, I wonder why you guys are acting the same, if you hate that so much. :mjpls: