My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
You haven't moved around much have you?

actually I have.

back to the drawing board you go.

I live in the south so it may be different where ur at. But I feel that I'm an attractive black man. In my experience, it's more of a challenge to like I said pull a white girl who's either hasn't fukked with a black dude before (because their daddies beat it into their head at a young age.. "u better not bring a nikka home". I'm not talking bout white girls only only mess wit black dudes of course their easier. There's a distinct difference between the two. I black chicks however are always eye fukking me. And making it painfully obvious they want me to go over and talk to em

I lived down south. white girls are easier down there actually. its even more common to see a black dude with a white girl down there, than it is up here.

and yea, I prolly got eye-f*cked by more white jawns than black jawns down south too.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
actually I have.

I lived down south. white girls are easier down there actually. its even more common to see a black dude with a white girl down there, than it is up here.

and yea, I prolly got eye-f*cked by more white jawns than black jawns down south too.

:duck:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Let me take it a step further. Nyggaz who date haardheaded, loud mouth, disrespectful, smart mouthed, sassy, bad attitude, talkin back, "strong black women" essentially have low self esteem.

Think about it, any nygga who puts up with that and allows a woman to act like that, is a sucka. Black men have been conditioned to think that they must be able to "handle" a strong black woman. And if u don't choose to be with a black woman with a bad attitude, then u are deemed to be weak. :mindblown: What kind of azz backwards bullshyt is that?

You shoudnt have to "handle" a black woman or any other woman. Black men shouldn't be zookeepers, correction officers or "handlers" of black women. Relationships should be easy and u should be with a woman that is relativley easy to get along with.

Fucc all that extra shyt

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Let me take it a step further. Nyggaz who date haardheaded, loud mouth, disrespectful, smart mouthed, sassy, bad attitude, talkin back, "strong black women" essentially have low self esteem.

Think about it, any nygga who puts up with that and allows a woman to act like that, is a sucka. Black men have been conditioned to think that they must be able to "handle" a strong black woman. And if u don't choose to be with a black woman with a bad attitude, then u are deemed to be weak. :mindblown: What kind of azz backwards bullshyt is that?

You shoudnt have to "handle" a black woman or any other woman. Black men shouldn't be zookeepers, correction officers or "handlers" of black women. Relationships should be easy and u should be with a woman that is relativley easy to get along with.

Fucc all that extra shyt

mj-laughing.gif

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Easiest p*ssy I ever had was from a black chick....didn't even have to work for it.

Have you ever asked yourself why black women can't seem to attract men of other races the same way black men attract women of other races?

There's easy puccy in every race...I had a whie girl who stepped to me and told me she wanted to give me some puccy and nothing else.

Other races are attracted to black women (at least the ones who aren't some how revulted by curves) they just don't have the heart or the stereotypical black male aggressiveness.

A black woman is no more difficult to handle than a white, you just have to be a man. Every race of woman I deal with does what I say...

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I have a serious question:

How da fukk does any race of women look better than a Nubian Goddess!!! Those flat-assed, knot-knee'd cave bytches supposed to look better than a sister?

Why are all these other races now getting fat injections to get their curves up then?

Nothing on this planet looks better than a beautiful black woman!

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a serious question:

How da fukk does any race of women look better than a Nubian Goddess!!! Those flat-assed, knot-knee'd cave bytches supposed to look better than a sister?

Why are all these other races now getting fat injections to get their curves up then?

Nothing on this planet looks better than a beautiful black woman!

Some guy lose there Vcard to a white chick and just never go back to black women.:mjpls:

Im 19 and never been with a black women yet. I hope that changes.:yeshrug:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Other races are attracted to black women (at least the ones who aren't some how revulted by curves) they just don't have the heart or the stereotypical black male aggressiveness.
This is where we disagree...most men of other races don't have time to put up with the baggage most black women bring.

All a man wants is to get his dikk wet by his woman, watch sports, hang out with his buddies and get a good night sleep.

All the extra stuff is not needed.

And the idea that a man is weak for dating women of other races is offensive...my manhood is not determined by the race of women I decide to stick my d!ck in

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
actually I have.

Then you should know that clearly the easy ones are easier to get to, but when you start talking about quality women our percentages drop significantly. I have seen it with my own 2 eyes with several girls/women...once they start dating minorities the white men they knew beforehand dismiss them or view them negatively. Society also tends to view them differently after the fact....keep in mind I am talking mostly suburbs and smaller towns...the majority of the U.S geographically.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Some guy lose there Vcard to a white chick and just never go back to black women.:mjpls:

Im 19 and never been with a black women yet. I hope that changes.:yeshrug:

I can't even blame you bruh, that's just where your chips fell.

But you have never experienced bending a woman over...and that ass so big and soft you gotta hold them cheeks open. That ass so big it feel like you just fell between the bed and the wall...and then she start throwing that ass back!