My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
@PabloEscobar

your dad is like 80% correct actually.

I cosign for the most part.

I picked up on this in 9th grade. all cases aren't necessarily low self-esteem, but yea, your pops is on-point.

white girls are easier to pull unless theyre racist.

theyre also a lot easier to handle. even a feisty white chick is a walk in the park by black chick standards.

I live in the south so it may be different where ur at. But I feel that I'm an attractive black man. In my experience, it's more of a challenge to like I said pull a white girl who's either hasn't fukked with a black dude before (because their daddies beat it into their head at a young age.. "u better not bring a nikka home". I'm not talking bout white girls only only mess wit black dudes of course their easier. There's a distinct difference between the two. I black chicks however are always eye fukking me. And making it painfully obvious they want me to go over and talk to em

Last edited by a moderator:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Your dad dont know wtf he talking about. nikkas go after the same calibur of chick no matter what race they are. If a nikka got a fat white bytch then he was pulling fat black bytches. nikkas dont go from dating Gabrielle Union types to random obese white woman types.

A low self esteem dude gonna get the same type of woman no matter what race she is
This only dum black chicks and the nikkas that agree with them think black dudes are going from fukking with Stacey Dash to Rosie Odonnel type "pawgs".

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
The only time they have low self-esteem is if they let the female call them ******s and disrespect them like that nasty ass bytch mentioned in a previous thread.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Your pop not too far off, he just got the term wrong. Guys who only talk to white women don't have low self esteem, they are meek and don't live up to the stereotypical black male.

These are the ones who black girls clowned in school and didn't give any play. They thought these guys were weird or green.

White girls were more accepting, they didn't care that the nikkas were wearing Vans or some other shyt black folk not known for. White girls were more accepting that the guys weren't hyper-aggressive, they were just nice "dudes". While with black women you have to be a lion with a black mane!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your pop not too far off, he just got the term wrong. Guys who only talk to white women don't have low self esteem, they are meek and don't live up to the stereotypical black male.

These are the ones who black girls clowned in school and didn't give any play. They thought these guys were weird or green.

White girls were more accepting, they didn't care that the nikkas were wearing Vans or some other shyt black folk not known for. White girls were more accepting that the guys weren't hyper-aggressive, they were just nice "dudes". While with black women you have to be a lion with a black mane!

Bingo. Like @Chris.B says the hurt from being made fun of by black women is part of the reason why guys like him run away.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Bingo. Like @Chris.B says the hurt from being made fun of by black women is part of the reason why guys like him run away.

Easiest p*ssy I ever had was from a black chick....didn't even have to work for it.

Have you ever asked yourself why black women can't seem to attract men of other races the same way black men attract women of other races?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I can and do pull white girls, like white white girls none of that hip hop trash. It has nothing to do with self esteem you actually have to have a stronger frame and value of self because 9/10 times you are going to be rejected in some way due to your race (usually not because they are on the racist tip, but one of their friends are).

how exactly does the stronger frame and value of self work? how are you approaching them girls?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easiest p*ssy I ever had was from a black chick....didn't even have to work for it.

Have you ever asked yourself why black women can't seem to attract men of other races the same way black men attract women of other races?

We don't believe you. A guy like you would have no problem getting white girls black ladies would laugh in your face!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
They do:russ:.

Why do you think they brag about getting non-black girls? They feel like they've accomplished something.

My friend is whitewashed(as much as i hate that term) and he pulls attractive white chicks but i've never heard him brag about it. I guess it's because it's normal to him since he was raised around white folks.

I noticed that the ones who do brag about getting them tend to be the hood/urban type of black dude.

how do you define attractive white chicks? how do they look?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Judging by the nikkas that I know personally that exclusively date white girls.

I would say it some truth to that.

But then again its not all just self esteem, its certain black guys you can talk to for 5 mins and know at that moment that he dates white girls...

To each its own but to me dating and fukking white girls is like playing the computer in Madden on rookie. You can do whatever you want, but afterwhile its no challenge and stops being fun anymore...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:snoop: