Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I convinced one of my boys to get fallout 4 when it first came out also and he had the same reaction. He swears its the worst games he’s ever played lol

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I convinced one of my boys to get fallout 4 when it first came out also and he had the same reaction. He swears its the worst games he’s ever played lol
Bethesda themselves hasn't made a great game since Skyrim and that came out 8-9 years ago. Fallout 4 and 76 were also buggy as fukk and running on wildly outdated tech. They will get crucified if the next game they release comes out like that. I'm not convinced they'll be able to or have functional tech but we'll see.

The biggest value in this acquisition for MS was all the IPs Bethesda owns.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Playing Morrowind again and man did it age like booty.:scust:

But the amount of ways you can fukk with the game is still.:ohlawd:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Finally got back to dishonored, it’s cool but I’m not a stealth guy unless it’s Sam fisher

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This was one of those events that, I remember vividly what I was doing when I saw this news one year ago today.

I remember waking up half asleep and saw the post on IG. When I first read it I thought it was like a Gamepass deal, then I saw a few other outlets post about it and was like "hol up, they BOUGHT Bethesda!?"
michael-jordan.gif