Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
its kind of crazy to think xbox wouldn't have any notable releases next year if not for this acquisition

they really did not have a real plan before this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funny. I look back on this day and time and with the same outlook as today, with just...meh.

because when you own a playstation you're used to getting blessed with good games and gaming news. This is a rare event for xbox only owners so its like 9/11 for them.

and the results so far has still favored sony with getting their best game in years

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because when you own a playstation you're used to getting blessed with good games and gaming news. This is a rare event for xbox only owners so its like 9/11 for them.

and the results so far has still favored sony with getting their best game in years

I wouldn't be a fan of a company i would just play games. The best games are released on all platforms. The biggest games this year will be Battlefield 2042, COD Vanguard, NBA 2K22, Madden 22. Halo and Forza will be good. When you think about it the Xbox is the better deal because you get 10% off EA games and all first party titles for $10/month. It's the best deal in gaming. Sony is gonna have to counter the deal or they'll be done.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wouldn't be a fan of a company i would just play games. The best games are released on all platforms. The biggest games this year will be Battlefield 2042, COD Vanguard, NBA 2K22, Madden 22. Halo and Forza will be good. When you think about it the Xbox is the better deal because you get 10% off EA games and all first party titles for $10/month. It's the best deal in gaming. Sony is gonna have to counter the deal or they'll be done.

bookmarked

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Switch & PS move units freely because of exclusives, Xbox still lagging .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft is gonna buy take 2 in the next 6 months.. I want that same energy when GTA 6 and NBA 2K is xbox exclusive..

If this is what your fallback is when someone brings up the topic of exclusives you already know its lookin bad out here.

Even if that acquisition happens i doubt 2k goes exclusive, and GTA gets released once every 15 years at this point. Microsoft isn’t really gaining shyt with that purchase

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

If the games are so good, why do you spend most of your time in the arcadium concern trolling Xbox, making Xbox news and game threads?:patrice:

For the Arcadiums most active poster, your actual gaming acumen is pretty:patrice:

I mean you did say KotoR plays like Mass Effect after all:troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If the games are so good, why do you spend most of your time in the arcadium concern trolling Xbox, making Xbox news and game threads?:patrice:

For the Arcadiums most active poster, your actual gaming acumen is pretty:patrice:

I mean you did say KotoR plays like Mass Effect after all:troll:

I am just reporting the news my good man:hubie:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:stopitslime: This was the plan.
Exactly. Their plan was to build out an online game service and acquire studios to put games on it. It seems like they're acquiring these studios and leaving them to their own devices but providing financial backing.