Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
In this Deal Microsoft owns tango entertainment

Microsoft finally owns a competent Japanese studio

I hope they give them a tub of cash to make a hit Japanese exclusive
The Evil Within 3. :blessed:

New Makami IP. :blessed:

Tokyo: Ghostwire looks mid though :whoa: but I'm willing to give a pass on that one since ole girl left . WIll still cop but def not Day 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I do feel like sony has gotten a bit lazy.

They are releasing good games but they aren’t doing a lot to show future commitment to their user base. Like they haven’t been at E3 the last two years or had their own conference.

They starting to turn into nintendo with the cockiness. I hope this whips them into shape

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They are releasing good games but they aren’t doing a lot to show future commitment to their user base. Like they haven’t been at E3 the last two years or had their own conference.

They starting to turn into nintendo with the cockiness. I hope this whips them into shape

uh oh...5...4...3...2...1...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Sony has one more showcase planned for PS5. Although, I think if they had a secret weapon they would have pulled it out before pre-orders.

main-qimg-2611c1947a6971395e3cd19a22b23a84

It’s kind of amazing how news of this stature wasn’t leaked or hinted at all.

Sony was only worried about the price from how I saw it. This just threw everyone for a huge loop. I don't think Sony is worried about the acquisition itself rather than the price for Series S, the finance option with full Gamepass access with the 30 bucks a month, and the insane deal gamepass brings on launch.

It's the A1 deal offer Sony has to fight here.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Y’all have to relax.:why:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Xbox can literally steal next-gen from Sony. This acquisition and its game pass system are more than enough reasons to cop an Xbox.
I'll be on that Ps5 + PC wave so im eating regardless :yeshrug:
Cut it out. I’m not being bias here, but this ain’t gonna do it fam.

Realize this ain’t EA sports. The common people don’t care much about this. If last gen’s consoles did hundreds of millions, what percent you think is hardcore gamers? Hardcore enough to be plugged into this like we are? Hardcore enough to be checking specs and what’s coming and game pass and what studio is with who?

maybe 20% 30%

Most of these consoles are for Christmas. After that, they just want what they already had. Sony got the talk of the town still. Even women who have no concern about it, all posting memes and statuses talking about it. Everybody got a PS5 convo being had.

A real gamer like most of us will care. Might buy two systems. Preorder. Game pass. Bethesda. All that.

most people gonna say “oooooo PlayStation 5” and go buy madden and 2k and cod. This is HUGE. Especially if they decide to make every single game an exclusive. But that launch lead is ever rarely made up in any gen. Ever. Usually who starts off big, stays on top, cause everyone follows to play with friends

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Mostly Western development studios at Zenimax. Curious if they're only looking to top the NA market?

I hope they don't strangle them into yearly/bi-yearly releases like their other franchises. :francis: Hate that they would rather rush releases than let them finish on their own.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Realize this ain’t EA sports. The common people don’t care much about this. If last gen’s consoles did hundreds of millions, what percent you think is hardcore gamers? Hardcore enough to be plugged into this like we are? Hardcore enough to be checking specs and what’s coming and game pass and what studio is with who?

Skyrim is a common person's game and one of the best selling games ever. Having that as exclusive/timed exclusive and on GP day 1 is huge.

Not to mention MS will now basically have the console mod game in their pocket with Bethesda and MS close relationship to Paradox. They could theoretically have their own Steam workshop now

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Mostly Western development studios at Zenimax. Curious if they're only looking to top the NA market?

I hope they don't strangle them into yearly/bi-yearly releases like their other franchises. :francis: Hate that they would rather rush releases than let them finish on their own.

Having tango is huge and MS has shown a lot of interest in swery/white owls

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

The West runs the industry breh.