Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
as a development studio they've been resting on their laurels for a while now; they hasn't put out an amazing game since Skyrim :ld:

The last great Fallout game was from Obsidian, not them. :hubie:

they're mostly just a publisher now, relying on the studios they've acquired to prop up the Bethesda name. the actual in-house Bethesda games they've made since Skyrim dropped has been trash :ld:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Skyrim is a common person's game and one of the best selling games ever. Having that as exclusive/timed exclusive and on GP day 1 is huge.

Not to mention MS will now basically have the console mod game in their pocket with Bethesda and MS close relationship to Paradox. They could theoretically have their own Steam workshop now
Skyrim 6???? Cause Skyrim 5 being day 1 means nothing when it’s for sale for 9.99 at any store and is old as dirt. This is gonna be the 5th version of the same game released. Hell PS4 got a damn VR version. That’s not a system seller.

Like I said, if they put FUTURE titles in these series as exclusives, they got it. But when will those drop? Years from now when the gap is insane?

The day ES6 is released as a Xbox exclusive, I know where I’ll be. Until then, full price system for last gen games? Nah I’ll wait

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They bought Zenimax. They own Bethesda's publishing arm and development team, along with the companies under Bethesda
But don't have wb

Maybe they can get Bethesda to finally make a solid campaign experience on Xbox.

They'll probably give them halo if these idiots don't step it up

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Skyrim 6???? Cause Skyrim 5 being day 1 means nothing when it’s for sale for 9.99 at any store and is old as dirt. This is gonna be the 5th version of the same game released. Hell PS4 got a damn VR version. That’s not a system seller.

Like I said, if they put FUTURE titles in these series as exclusives, they got it. But when will those drop? Years from now when the gap is insane?

The day ES6 is released as a Xbox exclusive, I know where I’ll be. Until then, full price system for last gen games? Nah I’ll wait

Oops, I meant 6 not skyrim.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
But don't have wb

Maybe they can get Bethesda to finally make a solid campaign experience on Xbox.

They'll probably give them halo if these idiots don't step it up

This is a much better purchase than WB

What do you mean? Wasteland 3 just came out and their games always made ran better on Xbox than Playstation. Unless you meant like getting rid of those load times and shyt like that.