Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Superstar
Daps
betrayal.gif

:mjcry:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
People were ready to burn down sony HQ, the entire gaming industry was in a tizzy about spider-man being exclusive to an avengers game that realistically no one will be even playing next year.

Yet, microsoft buys half the gaming industry and it’s a celebration lol
tell them put spiderman on the series x it'll run and play better...sony lookin anti consumerish :troll:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Congrats...I'ma let y'all duke it out over the studios because at the end of the day every time a studio levels up, a big part of its team splinters off to create a new one :yeshrug:

This just a good move for the industry as a whole.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Would be dope if Sony acquired Capcom or some shyt like that.

Sony just bought Insomniac or whatever the studio is called. They good. Capcom, Sega, Square don't need to be bought out. If they were, that would be pure hell in the gaming community. SF, Sonic, FF being owned by Sony/Nintendo/MS jokes aside it would be :hhh:

This MS purchase is still just a huge investment to MS' bigger picture in making Gamepass the place to be. first wasting 30 mill on that blue haired punk, and now dropping 7 bill on Zeni?

Everybody been saying MS has F U money and this clearly proves it. I can only see one more company being bought out in this situation and that's Platinum games if their next self funded new IP fails.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So they dropped this bomb a day before the pre-order starts :wow:

My gut feeling was right, returning to the Xbox next gen :ehh:

Game Pass will change the game like Netflix did for movies
I said that lackluster PS5 showcase left the door open for MSFT to knock it out the park.

They still can do a lil more but this was big news.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I said that lackluster PS5 showcase left the door open for MSFT to knock it out the park.

They still can do a lil more but this was big news.
They probably gonna one up it another step by announcing some bundles too :manny: Imagine if Halo Infinite wasn't a complete piece of shyt :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People were ready to burn down sony HQ, the entire gaming industry was in a tizzy about spider-man being exclusive to an avengers game that realistically no one will be even playing next year.

Yet, microsoft buys half the gaming industry and it’s a celebration lol
Again that's different, at least for me. Having console game exclusives are fine. I've never been mad at that and it only makes sense to a point.

Having game exclusive content is fine, as long as every system gets something different.

Having game exclusive context that only one system gets is whack. Short changing two other ecosystems that went out and bought your game so you can eat off a exclusive deal is whack.

It'd be better if the game was just an exclusive over all instead.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Again that's different, at least for me. Having console game exclusives are fine. I've never been mad at that and it only makes sense to a point.

Having game exclusive content is fine, as long as every system gets something different.

Having game exclusive context that only one system gets is whack. Short changing two other ecosystems that went out and bought your game so you can eat off a exclusive deal is whack.

It'd be better if the game was just an exclusive over all instead.

im kinda curious why starlink didnt get avengers level flak

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
This transaction alone can bring Xbox back up to Sony’s level when it comes to games. Good for Microsoft.