Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft has enough cash right now to buy Sony itself. Sony' market cap is $93 billion Microsoft has $136 billion in cash sitting on the books. Nintendo's market cap is $65 billion. They could get bought and there'd be more change left over than most companies have on the books.
full

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
somebody on reddit said it, but it makes you realize this console wars stuff is total bullshyt

microsoft could buy literally any studio if they were really serious about gaming :dead:

like they could dead ass buy ubisoft, 2k, and EA tomorrow without any effort :dead:
Uhh fam it doesn’t work like that lol

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They got the Wolfenstein team too(all of the PS3/PS4 Wolfenstein games were great sans Young blood). Sometimes great studios make flops, I give them a pass for 76 and Young blood, but the track record for these studios are undeniable.

thats the track record before the acquisition. things may go well, or there may be another rare situation.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's going to be interesting to see what's confirmed exclusive to Xbox. They're being really cryptic, as expected, with the wording around future releases.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
It takes a lot of cash and resources to make games, so this post makes zero sense.
Your comprehension doesn’t make sense. I can’t make you comprehend it.

If you simply buy shyt without proper management...you end up like RARE.

How’d RARE turn out for MS?

How’d Nokia turn out for MS phone division???
:mjlol:

Lost BILLIONS!!!